[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

The Fix was in: Journolist e-mails reveal how the liberal media shaped the 2008 election | The Daily Caller

:rofl: Nope, no collusion at all. Nuh uh, no way Jose.

You lefties are so fucking terrible at this game.

Are you getting pro tips from the likes of dutch?

Hint: if you have to lie to advance your agenda, you know you're wrong in the first place and it speaks to your character. Did it ever occur to you why the media has such a low approval rating? For exactly the same reason you get your ass beat here.

hahahaha

vanster doesn't see how it could be so many players at one time

journalists-wiki-tw.jpg

i mean it just can't be possible despite seeing the emails our self

seeing them say it with their own two lips

vanster very big on science and factual data though

just not the kind that doesn't conclude his predisposed religious belief system

Fuck em up Don - until every last motherfucker learns that the best way to get ahead is to work hard, mind their own fucking business, do the right thing and help a brother out when they deserve it.

It's nice to know that a year from now, liberal cuck fags like phaytal and MadHatSam will be a distant memory, just like Automatic Jack, Tigran, and ICFire. Or at best, they'll be desperately avoiding threads about the God King Trump (MAGA). While serial shitposters like Cael will have moved on to whatever meme is hot right now, having utterly failed to even raise an eyebrow with their weak Kindergarten trolls.

The future is bright, friends. :cool:

and they will be the last to get it....because they clearly don't get it

C4rHd8-UoAA2Nf1.jpg

One hypothesis: maybe young Europeans don't like seeing their birthright and future given away to gibbering hordes of hostile foreigners.

hahahaha

vanster doesn't see how it could be so many players at one time

journalists-wiki-tw.jpg

i mean it just can't be possible despite seeing the emails our self

seeing them say it with their own two lips

vanster very big on science and factual data though

just not the kind that doesn't conclude his predisposed religious belief system

:rofl: wtf you talking about?

Those outlets werent in cahoots with any campaign or work closely with the WH through some form of nepotism. They were (and are still) *competing* you fucking idjit hillbilly! Muh science and facts are indisputable because I said so and that alone runs circles around you. My word is just as good as the media's and we cant investigate that because it's classified and the FBI said so.

PS: I am better than you. I hate hillbilly white people even though one puts me up in her barn, if you know what I mean.

How's that Russia investigation going for you, Vanster? Have your people started round 3 yet?

You promised me there was something there. I'm still waiting.

You have it backward. I said the investigation is ongoing, and IF people close to Trump were indeed talking to the Russians about policy before the inauguration, your boy is in trouble.

What you promised me, was that the investigation into Clinton using gmail from work was continuing; I said I couldn't find anything except Breitbart, and that was end of November. I'm the one that is waiting.

TimeMagazine_TrumpNothingtoSeeHereCoverAnimation17.jpg

:rofl: wtf you talking about?

Those outlets werent in cahoots with any campaign or work closely with the WH through some form of nepotism. They were (and are still) *competing* you fucking idjit hillbilly! Muh science and facts are indisputable because I said so and that alone runs circles around you. My word is just as good as the media's and we cant investigate that because it's classified and the FBI said so.

PS: I am better than you. I hate hillbilly white people even though one puts me up in her barn, if you know what I mean.

lol

a post that will resonate with him

remember when he said this was clearly a photoshop and questioned our fakenews?

AP_17043808125370-640x480.jpg

it is pushing them right over the edge

they can't grasp how this has become the new punk rock. the new way to make a statement among the mentally ill. that even the youth are tired of being sold down the river so that the elderly can reverse mortgage their future to hire a foreign hospice housekeeper.

No one cares if Trump was talking to Russia. Of course he was talking to Russia. He is a global businessmen. WTF is wrong with people?

You have it backward. I said the investigation is ongoing, and IF people close to Trump were indeed talking to the Russians about policy before the inauguration, your boy is in trouble.

What you promised me, was that the investigation into Clinton using gmail from work was continuing; I said I couldn't find anything except Breitbart, and that was end of November. I'm the one that is waiting.

TimeMagazine_TrumpNothingtoSeeHereCoverAnimation17.jpg

good one vanster

hopefully this answers your first fabricated question

Chaffetz seeks to charge ex-Clinton aide in email inquiry

2 days ago

Also.....Times a good globalist moral compass

much like eggi's economist rothbard magazine he quotes versus from

merkel%20time%20person%20of%20the%20year_0.jpg

C4-jnLrWIAEPXFo.jpg

LOL

C44bc7eVMAIMwTz.jpg

oh is that right?

http://assets.creativity-online.com/images/work/medium/t/i/m/TimeMagazine_TrumpNothingtoSeeHereCoverAnimation17.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

Thanks for the GIANT image.

You have a reading comprehension problem. I mean, I know we've mentioned it to you before but it's really getting out of hand.

Here, let me help you. This is what I said:
[QUOTE="Data, post: 18721928, member: 1188"]
You know what else isn't going away? The Clinton investigation. LOL did you think we'd forgotten? Except, here's the kicker... the DOJ that would prosecute any crimes emerging from either of these investigations, yours and mine -- which one do you think they would move forward with, and which do you think they'd find "no evidence of criminality" on?

Think about it. Get back to me.[/QUOTE]

I said it wasn't going away. You speak English well enough to know the distinction, right? I didn't lie to you. You just need to be patient. Trump is just getting warmed up.

You never answered my question (in the quoted post), by the way. Still waiting on that too. It's cool, take your time. I know you have to take frequent "running" breaks between posts to clear your head and form a loose argument.

lol oooooooh

and we were waiting for trump to make it into office and and to put some kick ass prosecutors/AG in. we have it now, but i doubt you'll ever know if we are investigating them or not because trump has already said he's going to stop warning everyone weeks/months at a time before we come after them. and i personally think that's a good way of doing things.

lol oooooooh

and we were waiting for trump to make it into office and and to put some kick ass prosecutors/AG in. we have it now, but i doubt you'll ever know if we are investigating them or not because trump has already said he's going to stop warning everyone weeks/months at a time before we come after them. and i personally think that's a good way of doing things.

Chaffetz asks Sessions to look into former staffer over Clinton email probe - CNNPolitics.com

and so it begins

CLAUDE

Trump is just getting warmed up.

lol his aides arranged that rally in an effort to cheer him up. Did he look happy to you at that press conference? Did he look unfazed, really? I saw a man in over his head, last nerve about to be pinched.

If it turns out that people close to him were talking with the Russians, or worse, colluding with them, he goes down.

What you're not understanding is that when you lose the people by the margin that he did, when you lose the popular vote but carry the election on a technicality that is the electoral college, this is what it looks like. When the country disapproves of a president, this is what it looks like. I was only a toddler when Nixon blamed the press for every misstep he made, but reading about it now is available to everyone, I recommend you do it.

As far as Clinton using gmail from work being a scandal, yeah-- from the best I can tell, it has gone away. If it hasn't, you are going to have to come up with something better than the November story on Breitbart to convince me.

Trump on the other hand. .lol I hope you are right and he is "only getting warmed up." What he's done, and the blowback he's getting-- I hope you are right that this is just a small glimpse of what is to come. I hope you're right.

Back