[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

First he makes the best pro Trump ad run before the election and now he's working with the russians. Shameful.

brilliant!!!

i think it is safe to say that Moore provably helped Trump with this clip

and that Moore participated with the Russians

and therefore Trump got indirect Russian assistance through Moore

we got em now Mueller says

Missing emails, wonder what damning evidence of missdeeds this slimy lawyer dirtbag was covering up?

The attorney, Alex van der Zwaan, the son-in-law of one of Russia’s richest men, pleaded guilty in U.S. District Court in Washington, D.C., to a charge of lying to the Special Counsel’s office.
Moreover, he “deleted and otherwise did not produce emails sought by Mueller’s office” and an unidentified law firm, the document continued.
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-russia-lawyer/mueller-ups-pressure-on-trump-campaign-aides-with-new-charge-idUSKCN1G41YM?il=0

FB: we must get rid of the fake news before it hurts people

also FB today:

DWfZCl4WAAAaU0P.jpg

#1 trending

Last edited:
Missing emails, wonder what damning evidence of missdeeds this slimy lawyer dirtbag was covering up?

MUHHHHHHHHHH EMAILS now

:rofl:

dealyrunk savior of the states cares so much about what Russians are doing

too bad he doesn't give a fuck about his own kleptocracy

33k more to go i say

gfg

Ukraine and United States both start with U so collusion is still on the table

i try my best to be sarcastic

but their rl posts are so much better at it than i am

Why are Trump supporters making fun of Michael Moore for accidentally attending a rally Russians promoted?

If you attended a Trump rally, you did the same thing. The entire Trump campaign was promoted by Russians.

Adam Best (@adamcbest) | Twitter

My favorite Haiti line was Anderson Cooper saying "They're rich in spirit." It really made me feel good, knowing how much nutrition they can get from spirit.

What is the message here... Haiti is a wonderful place, so long as you are rich enough to enjoy it without being technically on the island?

man did he get trolled for this one

u would enjoy all the salt online about it

DVsvAlgWsAA5M3k.jpg

he even wore a shirt to prove he meant it

of course he was with an armed entourage at a closed gate resort and had to go far enough out in the ocean where the non-pool swimming locals couldn't touch him or take his wallet

where the stones used for bludgeoning were far too heavy to hit him with

2017: Trump colluded with Russia!
2018: Russia tried to interfere!
2019: Hillary still won the popular!
2020: <rolleyes> Russia was a conspiracy perpetuated by Republicans to make Democrats look bad

Back