[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

lol

A16Y9In.jpg

i hope the democrats fuck this one up and after march 5th trump starts deporting them all.

Who did the other 10% side with if not the FBI or Trump?

It's not even worth asking.. this anti-Trump poll was done by a fucking liberal arts college in New York.

And it's funny because "Business Insider", supposedly a "reputable" news source, complete fails to disclose that this poll was not done by.. you know, any sort of non-partisan polling company with a record for accuracy.. but rather a liberal arts college in a hyper Democratic state.

It's the literal definition of a complete bullshit, hyper-biased poll by people with Trump derangement syndrome. I bet you 90% of the people on that campus were out autistic screeching at the sky when he took office. And nobody should be surprised that the MSM with their continual Trump Derangement are trying to obfuscate bullshit biased polls and present them as fact.

deportations are actually way down compared to the obama years lol

The decrease in ICE’s overall removal numbers from FY2016 to FY2017 was primarily due to the decline in border apprehensions in 2017. Many fewer aliens were apprehended at the border in FY2017 than in FY2016—possibly reflecting an increased deterrent effect from ICE’s stronger interior enforcement efforts.

https://www.ice.gov/removal-statistics/2017

I still think UAV drones buzzing over their heads and unleashing an army of those Boston Dynamic dog bots would be all the deterrent you would need.

The fear of being hunted down by either of these would be more than enough to soil anyone's pants.

But one already stands out: a tall, elegant black woman in a long blue dress—the canvas is enormous, eight feet by ten feet—calmly staring down the viewer. In one hand, she holds a knife. In the other, a cleanly severed brunette female head. “It’s sort of a play on the ‘kill whitey’ thing,” Wiley says.

How to Make It in the Art World - Outsource to China -- New York Magazine

yeah, that's who our ex-kenyan faggot muslim president picks for his presidential portrait. fuck obama.

Lmao havax is raging must be no maga

Rreeeeeeeee

Rofl :lol: snowflake

on the contrary

i'm glad shit like this is getting out in the open

i like that obama is getting called out for the racist piece of shit terrible fucking president that he was/is.

much maga gg

It's outrageous when a comedian cuts the head off Trump,

But a Black Woman cutting the head off a White Woman... meh, it's just art..

Back