[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Model Apologizes in Claim of Russia Election Interference

Vashukevich was arrested in Thailand last February on prostitution charges. After her arrest she claimed she had audio tapes of Russian tycoon Oleg Deripaska, who is close to President Vladimir Putin, talking about interference in the U.S. election.

She was deported from Thailand on Thursday after pleading guilty and was detained when her flight arrived in Moscow.

She told journalists in the court that she has apologized to Deripaska and says “I will no longer compromise him.”

:rofl:

CampaignOver.jpg

rip trump admin 2015-2015

“This is a bad day for the news media. Let’s not kid ourselves. The larger message that a lot of people are going to take from this story is that the news media are a bunch of leftist liars who are dying to get the president, and they’re willing to lie to do it. This is a bad day for us because it reinforces every bad stereotype about the media.” - CNN legal analyst Jeffrey Toobin

You know its a bad day for the MSM when CNN has to wheel out a legal analyst to admit defeat. But lets not cherry coat this, the MSM has been a dishonest conclave since 2006 when Barry Soetoro became the golden boy of the prog-left.

Last edited:
You know its a bad day for the MSM when CNN has to wheel out a legal analyst to admit defeat. But lets not cherry coat this, the MSM has been a dishonest conclave since 2006 when Barry Soetoro became the golden boy of the prog-left.

LOL

you know it hurts them to have to say or admit this

Dwzf7yFWsAEPgml.jpg

given their defacto Modus operandi

Phaytal, I know you are really really hurt about yesterday

what happened to you that you will still not learn anything from

and that despite this let down you will come back in a few days twice as angsty and mouth foaming for vengeance and retirbution

so I will let you in on a secret.....Shhhhhhhhhhh don't tell anyone this is between me and you and BUZZFEED

I found the real nasty dirty on TRUMP that will take him down for sure. Will even prompt a Special Council investigation and numerous open ended FISA requests against his entire administration. Please forward this top secret information to Robert Mueller if you can......if you have that network, because it will BE THE END OF TRUMP AND HIS ADMINISTRATION for sure this time

Spoiler

Back