[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

~Oh~

Found this gem... 5.7+ million records of retirement accounts.
(5,763,297 records found – Page 1 of 115,266)

Enjoy: All pensions | Transparent California

Here's one of my favorites:

Israel Lee Title: SENIOR CLERK TYPIST
Pension: Los Angeles Water and Power Employees' Retirement Plan, 2016 $44,160.60 $31,930.32 N/A 33.29 2002 $76,090.92

MOAR GVT, MOAR BENNIES (with your [CA] tax dollars)

Waaa waa truth hurt. So sad for pickleman.

:lol: no one respects the Trump, they respect the Office. I am certain they all see him - especially after the tit for tat tweeting of twits and wits battle he had with Kim Il Dong Shit. Idiocy confirmed.

First - let's look at the world from Donald's eyes - who is relevant in the world today? Notice who he has been meeting with. That is a hint. Respect from a country that is not currently relevant is like dissent from liberals. Except - even less important since they aren't even in the country. Trump is respected by people who are important. Don't get confused by the name calling. Respect is different than "liking". Also - don't get confused by the office versus the man. A 50 cal rifle is awesome but it doesn't do anything on its own. With Trump - they know they have a shrewd businessman in office who has seen it all and they respect him. For him to walk into China and do what he did - perfect. The nuance is probably lost on most people but that was absolutely brilliant and shows an incredible understanding of Chinese culture. Much more than I have seen in ages. Russia? So much bullshit in the press about Russia. Russia and the US should be best friends. I knew this when I was a kid. If Russia, the US and China are on the same page - the rest of the world can relax. Especially if we quit poking our fucking noses into each others business. Focus on building our own countries up and engaging in fair trade. Then - if someone acts up - squash them together. Done. Donald is more than just talk - he backs it up with action. If he can't get people to cooperate in the US - he will get people to cooperate outside the US. Say what you want about Trump - he loves to get shit done and he is a master at figuring out how to do it. Everyone would be wise to reset what they have read about Donald and look at his actions. He is not racist. He is no more sexist than the average guy. He is not a crook - any different than any other shrewd business person. He loves our country. He wants to cooperate and get shit done. He wants people around the world to share in the expense of keeping the world in order. He wants what's best for our country just as he wants other world leaders to want what's best for their countries. He wants to find ways that we can all prosper. So - what's there not to respect about that? If you think he is a buffoon and that no one respects him - I think you are mistaken. The man is a fighter. No one owns him. He took on the media and establishment of the United States single-hand and he is winning. That is amazing all on it's own.

Last edited:
Also - when it comes to Russia - you need to understand how Russia works. And - you only need to watch the first scene of the Godfather to get it. Putin and the government does not personally get involved in the dirt - that's what organized crime is for. And - organized crime in Russia is pretty much a part of the government. But - it is not exactly a direct link - there is an art and etiquette to it. Hard for most westerners to understand.

First - let's look at the world from Donald's eyes - who is relevant in the world today? Notice who he has been meeting with. That is a hint. Respect from a country that is not currently relevant is like dissent from liberals. Except - even less important since they aren't even in the country. Trump is respected by people who are important. Don't get confused by the name calling. Respect is different than "liking". Also - don't get confused by the office versus the man. A 50 cal rifle is awesome but it doesn't do anything on its own. With Trump - they know they have a shrewd businessman in office who has seen it all and they respect him. For him to walk into China and do what he did - perfect. The nuance is probably lost on most people but that was absolutely brilliant and shows an incredible understanding of Chinese culture. Much more than I have seen in ages. Russia? So much bullshit in the press about Russia. Russia and the US should be best friends. I knew this when I was a kid. If Russia, the US and China are on the same page - the rest of the world can relax. Especially if we quit poking our fucking noses into each others business. Focus on building our own countries up and engaging in fair trade. Then - if someone acts up - squash them together. Done. Donald is more than just talk - he backs it up with action. If he can't get people to cooperate in the US - he will get people to cooperate outside the US. Say what you want about Trump - he loves to get shit done and he is a master at figuring out how to do it. Everyone would be wise to reset what they have read about Donald and look at his actions. He is not racist. He is no more sexist than the average guy. He is not a crook - any different than any other shrewd business person. He loves our country. He wants to cooperate and get shit done. He wants people around the world to share in the expense of keeping the world in order. He wants what's best for our country just as he wants other world leaders to want what's best for their countries. He wants to find ways that we can all prosper. So - what's there not to respect about that? If you think he is a buffoon and that no one respects him - I think you are mistaken. The man is a fighter. No one owns him. He took on the media and establishment of the United States single-hand and he is winning. That is amazing all on it's own.
I hope you're right, I really do.

First - let's look at the world from Donald's eyes He is not a crook - any different than any other shrewd business person. He loves our country. He wants to cooperate and get shit done.

this seems like a good time to have all of the contractors he screwed come forward.
"what, I agreed to pay you X amount to do this job? and it's finished? well let me offer this much less then what I agree and if you don't like it sue me, small contractor dude"

im so glad i am alive today to see this all play out

b7CY59q.jpg

this seems like a good time to have all of the contractors he screwed come forward.
"what, I agreed to pay you X amount to do this job? and it's finished? well let me offer this much less then what I agree and if you don't like it sue me, small contractor dude"
Yea I'm p much certain the Trump screwed just about any small contractor he could. I know fairly wealthy businessman in my little town who routinely do the same. A little contractor like me is just shark food.

Isn't it great to have a political regime with societal connivance allowing the unrestrained pursuit of greed to create a class of citizenry truly above the law.

The 1950's weren't perfect but at least that nice white unjewified society didn't allow the unrestrained pursuit of GREED and a top tax rate of over 70%

What I am impressed with is - Trump not acting like the US can do everything all on our own. Past presidents have acted like we can take on everything all by ourselves. I know we are strong but some things need the help of allies and the coordination of others.

Back