[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I'm not sure it's possible to be any more blatantly corrupt than the Trump administration has been in it's first 10 months.

Trump is literally Stalin, Hilter, Mao, Pol Pot, Castro, Saddam, Gaddafi and a little bit of Gordon Ramsay.

Most corrupt and worst human EVER!

Last edited:
triple, kiint, and icfire waiting for buzzfeed pp videos

and donny t jr impeachments

DAjr-PfW0AAD29E.jpg

any second now

#resist

we just have to hope the DLC dem leadership doesn't trip and break their neck from incompetence in the next few years

good chance so long as they don't do anything or open their mouths

so far their ship is sinking faster than trumps and they don't even have control over anything anymore

LMAO

I think it's better to let him cook at a slow simmer. we just have to hope the DLC dem leadership doesn't trip and break their neck from incompetence in the next few years

When did the Dems get DLC?

I want Downloadable content also goddamnit!

there are maybe 100k additional progressive popular votes in a few key states that you're not accounting for. whatever helps you sleep at night.

there are maybe 100k additional progressive popular votes in a few key states that you're not accounting for. whatever helps you sleep at night.

how about globally?

global citizen votes are only thing i care about more than illegal immigrant votes

(like yourself)

Nothing flawed with basing your projections off of the last election turnout.

Back