[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

What would be the point of trying to hack the Russian elections? You can rig it so Putin doesn't get a single damn vote......he's still winning.

There was no meddling to be had. Those 12-13 guys they reportedly picked up, they had a few social media pages with ads that effectively ran all variants of the political spectrum. Most of the ads had, I think like maybe 8 retweets, something to that effect.

Even in the realm of conspiracy theories and the sort, I enjoy that shit, I really do. A good conspiracy theory should have a ramp up over time, and give just the most minor of pieces of information, and nurture that narrative just enough to encourage it to snowball into something - whether it be confirmed true or not true.

The crux of that whole Russian narrative ballooned from the dossier that was created by FusionGPS.

That dossier was leaked to 4chan before it went public, like a month or so before it went mainstream. I know this because I regularly check into both 8chan and 4chan, just to see what's brewing in the wild west of the internet. And I remember that thread showing up like a month before that dossier went live.

We knew the dossier was fake because the guy who leaked it opened it up to 4chan to let them doctor it up a bit. I can't remember the exact details, but the guy said that he was supposed to leak this information to McCane, if memory serves.

You might say that's crazy, people don't do that. But this is 4chan we're talking about. Lots of people go to 4chan, and they're in every industry that you can imagine. People that work for major government institutions, working for every company under the sun,. 4chan's most vocal members are the sperglords and militant autists, and you've got your larpfags that love making shit up, but there is also an army of your average Joe's who are in the belly of the beast.

Anyways, 4chan collectively decided that the addition of watersports, pissing and shitting on beds and hookers was just ridiculous enough that it'd discredit the dossier altogether, but sound just credible enough that it'd make for an epic troll if it actually got accepted as-is.

It was accepted as-is.

But that told me something important. It told me that they didn't give a fuck what they threw at Trump, they were desperate enough to throw this at him because they didn't have a single fucking thing on the guy. Not one. The only thing worse in these peoples' eyes than a really dirty politician that they have to keep cleaning up after, was a squeaky clean politician.

It's a trend you're going to start seeing coming out soon in regards to the Democratic politicians. These people have built a house of cards on a platform of every form of degeneracy you could possibly imagine. Human trafficking, raping children, murder, selling vital intelligence information to foreign enemies, collusion - and I mean real collusion, not this Trump/Russia shit, but things like racketeering, pay-to-play politics, political dynasties, currency manipulation, cover-ups, dirty cops, alphabet soup organizations running private wars, the list is almost endless.

It's how they keep each other in check. Wanna fuck little kids? That's fine, but we now have you in our pocket for life. It's like joining a cult.

I'm going to cut this post off here because it's already gone on too long, but I am looking forward to starting a thread in the near future that's going to delve into a lot of this stuff as a timeline of events - things that have been going on, are going on, and will be going on in the coming months/years in regards to all of this - there's actually a lot to talk about and summarize.

There was no meddling to be had. Those 12-13 guys they reportedly picked up, they had a few social media pages with ads that effectively ran all variants of the political spectrum. Most of the ads had, I think like maybe 8 retweets, something to that effect.

Even in the realm of conspiracy theories and the sort, I enjoy that shit, I really do. A good conspiracy theory should have a ramp up over time, and give just the most minor of pieces of information, and nurture that narrative just enough to encourage it to snowball into something - whether it be confirmed true or not true.

The crux of that whole Russian narrative ballooned from the dossier that was created by FusionGPS.

That dossier was leaked to 4chan before it went public, like a month or so before it went mainstream. I know this because I regularly check into both 8chan and 4chan, just to see what's brewing in the wild west of the internet. And I remember that thread showing up like a month before that dossier went live.

We knew the dossier was fake because the guy who leaked it opened it up to 4chan to let them doctor it up a bit. I can't remember the exact details, but the guy said that he was supposed to leak this information to McCane, if memory serves.

You might say that's crazy, people don't do that. But this is 4chan we're talking about. Lots of people go to 4chan, and they're in every industry that you can imagine. People that work for major government institutions, working for every company under the sun,. 4chan's most vocal members are the sperglords and militant autists, and you've got your larpfags that love making shit up, but there is also an army of your average Joe's who are in the belly of the beast.

Anyways, 4chan collectively decided that the addition of watersports, pissing and shitting on beds and hookers was just ridiculous enough that it'd discredit the dossier altogether, but sound just credible enough that it'd make for an epic troll if it actually got accepted as-is.

It was accepted as-is.

But that told me something important. It told me that they didn't give a fuck what they threw at Trump, they were desperate enough to throw this at him because they didn't have a single fucking thing on the guy. Not one. The only thing worse in these peoples' eyes than a really dirty politician that they have to keep cleaning up after, was a squeaky clean politician.

It's a trend you're going to start seeing coming out soon in regards to the Democratic politicians. These people have built a house of cards on a platform of every form of degeneracy you could possibly imagine. Human trafficking, raping children, murder, selling vital intelligence information to foreign enemies, collusion - and I mean real collusion, not this Trump/Russia shit, but things like racketeering, pay-to-play politics, political dynasties, currency manipulation, cover-ups, dirty cops, alphabet soup organizations running private wars, the list is almost endless.

It's how they keep each other in check. Wanna fuck little kids? That's fine, but we now have you in our pocket for life. It's like joining a cult.

I'm going to cut this post off here because it's already gone on too long, but I am looking forward to starting a thread in the near future that's going to delve into a lot of this stuff as a timeline of events - things that have been going on, are going on, and will be going on in the coming months/years in regards to all of this - there's actually a lot to talk about and summarize.

4chan is a gem on the internet. It's filled with tons of random shit but every now and then you do see posts from people who know their shit as far as industry or some gov jobs. And it's the best site to go to after some big event. I knew everything about the Chancellorsville riot and the Las Vegas shooting before any of the news went mainstream, and much of it never went mainstream at all, like a second person entering Paddock's room in Vegas, or that the break lights were engaged before the Chancellorsville driver hit the girl, or that he was loony tunes insane.

With the Steele Dossier as I recall someone on 4chan drummed up this fake social media following, and posed as a potential source. Christopher Steele contacted the 4chan guy and was fed the part about the golden showers. Christopher Steele finished the dossier, McCain helped get it to the FBI, then Trump was briefed on it and apparently went ballistic.

Similar 4chan antics are also responsible for that brief period where everyone was saying that the recent FL shooter was trained by a white nationalist org. That was another 4chan guy posing on social media as the leader of some local chapter, let himself be interviewed under this false identity, and said that they trained him in firearms.

"i get all my news from 4chan and 8chan and sometimes breitbart"

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

i've haunted pol late nights when this place slows down and while some people might have small measures of points there is an awful lot of half-baked bullshit i hope md5hash you have a secret link to the real pol where not everything is linked to a twitter cite

oh ok i see 4chan trolled steele now

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood. Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Back