[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Ahh, I see you've gone from "they'll pry my bump stocks from my cold, dead hands" to "fine let them take them".

I imagine that's how your badass stance on your weapons would go, too, if they outlawed them.

Is it the meds that make you talk tough, or are you just one of those hothead dumbfucks?

BeLiaL doesn't know that bumpstocks are not guns

LOLOLOLO

but he also doesn't know that grams are a measurement unit

next he gonna get real upset to find out that assault weapons bans don't ban guns as much as accessories, like bumpstocks, and that bayonets and rocket launchers are not 2nd Amendment protected according to recent SCOTUS rulings

the more you didn't know u know

why u guys let this leaking vagina slobber all over the MAGA thread like this?

u might as well let these marxist school children navigate the discussion again

Ahh, I see you've gone from "they'll pry my bump stocks from my cold, dead hands" to "fine let them take them".

I imagine that's how your badass stance on your weapons would go, too, if they outlawed them.

Is it the meds that make you talk tough, or are you just one of those hothead dumbfucks?

Let's see how far they get first. I said I could care less about bump stocks. Good luck having congress work out the details with any form of reasonable logic.

We are a long way from this going on the books.. but again. a bump stock ban changes nothing. My finger works as a bump stock if needed.

imagine being a shitlib

saying y didn't u gun nuts shoot up the world over pistol grips and bayonet lug attachments

then let them take away your shitty bumpfire stocks

i mean can u imagine being one of these people right now?

no wonder they shoot up congressional baseball games now

all while screaming WHY DID YOU LET ME OWN THIS

YOU KNOW I AM AS WELL ADJUSTED AS A YOUNG CHILD PACKED FULL OF MEDS

oh canaduh

i love u guys for making trump look good by comparison

Orwell

DWv9zgBU0AAF6Ak.jpg

Gates pleading guilty to two counts, lying to the special counsel and conspiracy. He's testifying that he knew that manafort didn't pay taxes on money he made in Ukraine.

Back