[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

And something they all have in common is that they never criticize trump or anyone else on the right. Hating on the authoritarian left shouldn't provide a pass for the stupid shit the right does, not at least if they have integrity. There are plenty of rags that will spew whatever fits your worldview, I prefer to be challenged and there is a distinct lack of that everywhere.
rogan, pool, Rubin, Peterson, Sargon have never been trump fans. They all vocally oppose and ridicule him. I’m not sure what else to say.

Really? Who cares? You realize this is how civil wars happen right? It's a slippery slope, the division will culminate in some serious shit.

American Civil War 2: US media will have only itself to blame if all hell breaks loose
For the first time in years, the drumbeat of civil war has become audible across the United States. The nation looks destined to repeat history thanks to a media that is no longer able to objectively perform its job.

The predominantly left-leaning US media has just entered its third consecutive year of open warfare against Donald Trump. This non-stop assault risks aggravating political passions to the point where ‘Trump Derangement Syndrome’ snowballs into something completely beyond our ability to control. Like full-blown Civil War.

Over the weekend, the Washington Post, one of most prominent serial producers of partisan agitation, published an article entitled, ‘In America, talk turns to something unspoken for 150 years: Civil War’. The piece, which deftly places Democrats above the fray, opens with the following whiff of grapeshot:
“With the report by special counsel Robert S. Mueller III reportedly nearly complete, impeachment talk in the air and the 2020 presidential election ramping up … there’s talk of violence, mayhem and, increasingly, civil war,” the Bezos-owned paper forewarned.​
With a level of audacity and self-righteousness that has become a trademark of the Left, not once did the article float the possibility that just maybe the mainstream media is complicit in the ongoing deterioration of political discourse, or that the Democrats are just as much to blame as the Republicans for the political fallout that now presents a grave risk to the Republic.

As many knowledgeable Americans will openly admit, battle lines have been drawn across the political and cultural frontier. This division is perhaps most conspicuous on social media, where friends and family who disagree with our political worldview get the ‘nuke option’ and are effortlessly vanquished (‘unfriended’) with the push of a button. This is a worrying development. The real danger will come when Americans from both sides of the political divide stop talking and start erecting electronic barriers around their political belief systems. Not even family members are spared from the tumult; just because people share the same bloodline does not automatically mean they share the same political views. America, though still green behind the ears, may understand that fact better than many other countries.
[.....]

rogan, pool, Rubin, Peterson, Sargon have never been trump fans. They all vocally oppose and ridicule him. I’m not sure what else to say.

I don't listen to rogan much so I can't say there.
Sargon defended his dumbass statements after Charlottesville, and defended him after his meeting with Putin (which was my last straw of giving a shit about Trump). I've watched a lot of Sargon's stuff and don't recall him once ever criticizing trump, feel free to link me otherwise. I do like Sargon though and appreciate what he is doing with UKIP.
Rubin is a fucking patsy that doesn't have a critical bone in his body.
Peterson is not nearly as smart as people give him credit for, he's just a wordy blowhard that has inconsistent views to go along with incoherent thought processes. If he has been critical of Trump I wouldn't be surprised, I also wouldn't care.
Pool, as I've said, I've been following for years and I haven't heard much of anything critical of trump. I also can't be bothered to watch any of his "CIVIL WAR???" clickbait garbage either.

Sargon defended his dumbass statements after Charlottesville, and defended him after his meeting with Putin (which was my last straw of giving a shit about Trump). I've watched a lot of Sargon's stuff and don't recall him once ever criticizing trump, feel free to link me otherwise. I do like Sargon though and appreciate what he is doing with UKIP.

Peterson is not nearly as smart as people give him credit for, he's just a wordy blowhard that has inconsistent views to go along with incoherent thought processes. If he has been critical of Trump I wouldn't be surprised, I also wouldn't care.

Pool, as I've said, I've been following for years and I haven't heard much of anything critical of trump. I also can't be bothered to watch any of his "CIVIL WAR???" clickbait garbage either.

So which is it? They never criticize Trump and the right, or you never pay attention and don't actually know if they do it? You're a tard. And only a stupid person would think Peterson had an incoherent thought process. He's perfectly coherent, youre just too dumb to keep up.

So which is it? They never criticize Trump and the right, or you never pay attention and don't actually know if they do it?

Sorry I don't have time to follow every word the new wave pundits have to say. However I am capable of drawing conclusions about their typical positions by hearing some of what they say. I am familiar with all of them enough (except rogan) to know that they are not critical of trump, at least with any regularity.

You're a tard. And only a stupid person would think Peterson had an incoherent thought process. He's perfectly coherent, youre just too dumb to keep up.

LOL was he coherent when he advocated for socialized dating on Rogan's show and even Rogan was smart enough to point out his overwhelmingly stupid hypocrisy? Peterson tried to branch out to make himself more relevant, and made himself look stupid. He has done this on multiple occasions. Feel free to keep slobbing his knob though.

Sorry I don't have time to follow every word the new wave pundits have to say. However I am capable of drawing conclusions about their typical positions by hearing some of what they say. I am familiar with all of them enough (except rogan) to know that they are not critical of trump, at least with any regularity.

LOL was he coherent when he advocated for socialized dating on Rogan's show and even Rogan was smart enough to point out his overwhelmingly stupid hypocrisy? Peterson tried to branch out to make himself more relevant, and made himself look stupid. He has done this on multiple occasions. Feel free to keep slobbing his knob though.
He's forming ideas and thoughts through conversation you imbecile. You're the type of moron those Vice interviews are edited for. Too stupid to read between the lines, to follow basic conversation.

You state with conviction that all those guys never critize the right, and then repeatedly state that you don't ACTUALLY follow them that closely or really care. Strong point, bro.

Yeah bros your political climate is totally solid, and your media is sound. No probs whatsoever. The west is fine.

is your ponytail too tight bro?

the two major political parties in the US are basically fucking identical, except for a couple of controversial issues

same in the UK

same here in NZ

same in most western democracies I imagine

the media that you correctly label as unsound are the ones who profit from selling fear and sensationalism like 'sweeping political change' and 'the rise of the far left authoritarians' to dumbshits like you

is your ponytail too tight bro?

the two major political parties in the US are basically fucking identical, except for a couple of controversial issues

same in the UK

same here in NZ

same in most western democracies I imagine

the media that you correctly label as unsound are the onesvwho profit from selling fear and sensationalism like 'sweeping political change' and 'the rise of the far left authoritarians' to dumbshits like you
you're probably right

Things are def moving into a positive direction.

rogan, Rubin, pool were all open and vocal Bernie/Johnson supporters.

Sargon defending statements is a far cry from supporting trump. I’ll defend his “post Charlottesville” comments here and now but that doesn’t change the fact I think trump is a complete narcissistic buffoon.

If you don’t want to listen to any of these people, that’s ok. And your criticisms are all valid. But if you don’t listen to them, don’t just make assumptions about who they do or do not support.

Sargon defending statements is a far cry from supporting trump. I’ll defend his “post Charlottesville” comments here and now but that doesn’t change the fact I think trump is a complete narcissistic buffoon.

If you don’t want to listen to any of these people, that’s ok. And your criticisms are all valid. But if you don’t listen to them, don’t just make assumptions about who they do or do not support.
Yeah but he's "capable of drawing conclusions about their typical positions by hearing some of what they say"

So he's totally legit when he says they never critize the right. He knows that by having listened to little snippets of what they've said. And he read it on Vox.

Sargon defending statements is a far cry from supporting trump.

My criticism was their lack of criticism, not who they support.

I've paid attention to all of them (again except Rogan) until I decided that they were no longer worth paying attention to. Unless you have evidence to the contrary, you aren't going to change my opinion.

Back