[Release Thread] Overwatch

I think Widowmaker is the first hero that will get a real nerf, in the right hands she really can wipe a whole team.

Her issue is the game being cross platform. She is too good with a mouse and keyboard compared to controller. Same with Mcree to an extent

when people are disorganized almost all the defense heroes wreck.

if you don't have a reinhardt to protect you and they have a widow then yeah you're going to be very unhappy.

I think Widowmaker is the first hero that will get a real nerf, in the right hands she really can wipe a whole team.

Definitely. A good Widowmaker player is really hard to counter. The only real counter is to go with the same class or Hanzo, and that bogs the attack down real fast. A decent player is very hard to flank.

With the big hit boxes it is super easy to snipe with it too.

Played a few games with some of you guys (pretty sure gforce was one of them), was fun....next level symmetra shit boys!

Played a few games with some of you guys (pretty sure gforce was one of them), was fun....next level symmetra shit boys!

it was

ggs tic

Good enemy Symmetra's trigger me. They can definitely make a huge difference. Her portal is just so damn good.

on certain maps I will put a portal down and turret up a perimeter around it pretty deep, esp if the team is good (theres a brazillian group I play with that absolutely wrecks), its evil.

also genji's deflect cant touch her, loved making catacalysmic rage in beta w her.

Yeah, I was on a con call when I played with some TW folk earlier so I couldn't talk or anything and had to bail for yet another con call. :\

symmetra alt fire goes through rein shield (and players).
125 dmg a pop i think.

Interesting, I was wondering what the counter to Reinhart was. Rein seems to be the counter to a lot of classes right now and I find myself using him a ton.

Last edited:
Rein, for me at least, is easy to deal with. Remember - you can walk through his shield, with a mobile hero you can easily get behind him and shoot his face. If a good rein, Ill swap to a pharah or a junk and pick him (and his shield) off from a far or from high up in the sky.

makes sense the first pro game i bother watching, each team has two mcrees a widow and a mercy

each also with a rein to stop the cheese

Back