how i met your mother

is marshall the tall guy that was in forgetting sarah marshall?

he's such a terrible actor, I have no idea how he keeps getting work.

yeahhhh he's the awkward tall guy blah blah blah, but he's also an absolutely horrible actor

ONOES TERRIBUL comedic actor. Who are these great comedic actors? who are these great young comedic actors?

comedic actor or not, I'm just saying it looks like they grabbed the first tall goofy guy off the street and handed him a script.

i'm not saying it's gotta be on schindler's list's level :rolleyes:

how i met your mother is ok but not really watchable

if you watch and enjoy the big bang theory you definitely need to turn in your penis

also krems is wrong jason segal is the bomb

hey take it easy hoss, i don't watch a lot of movies.

maybe paul rudd, seth rogen, i dont fucking know? even the weirdass english guy in sarah marshall was better

I think you'll find that Jason Segal carries the movies that he (29) and Paul Rudd (40) share. "I love you man" is another movie where the main character [Rudd] plays the 'Ted' role and Segal is the funny guy. Knocked up had all 3 guys. I don't see the seperation between them.... and I'm glad you like the Russell Brand (Aldius Snow)... Segal helped write another movie for that character.

i love you man was the rush movie right? slappin de bass and all that? it was so-so if i remember it correctly i was drunk when i watched it, so i can't really comment. what all did that marshall guy write?

brand was one of the best stern interviews this year, guy is nuts

yea when he was a virgin his dad got them both prostitutes and then they fucked them in the same hotel room

LOL

i love you man was the rush movie right? slappin de bass and all that? it was so-so if i remember it correctly i was drunk when i watched it, so i can't really comment. what all did that marshall guy write?

brand was one of the best stern interviews this year, guy is nuts

Jason Segal:

Writer:

Get Him to the Greek (2010) (post-production) (characters)

Forgetting Sarah Marshall (2008) (written by)

Back