branzone users

when I can gets money into my paypal I shall buy services here I guess. I've never bought webspace or a domain before. isn't there a deal yo can get for being in TW or something?

Yes pm me for the coupon.

sorry to hijack the thread, but brandon:
I currently have domain/hosting package with branzone for 1 domain

I'm interested in transitioning 3 more domains + hosting, is there some sort of package deal? and any insight on how to migrate domain names etc.?
Submit a sales ticket.

SSL cert is not trusted when I login to cpanel.

Not that I care. Just looks bad.
Almost every cpanel hosted server has a non-trusted certificate. It doesn't make sense for it to be a registered certificate. The SSL still operates the same it just isn't recognized since it's self-assigned. However we are planning to replace those certs with registered certs in the future.

Does Branzone hosting allow for wild card DNS?
If we host the DNS it can be setup so you can manage the DNS yourself. Yes doing it this way the wildcard DNS would work.

when I can gets money into my paypal I shall buy services here I guess. I've never bought webspace or a domain before. isn't there a deal yo can get for being in TW or something?

No, but if you sign up Rayn gets a coupon in the mail for a free appetizer at Bennigan's.

Back