[So] tribalwar poster notadude [pics] [official]

boxxy; the videos from her stalkers irl show that shes gone emo/goth and can't hardly talk in public...

oh btw they leave flowers and chalk their names into her sidewalk %porch and fucking driveway if they leave the gates open at her house.

fucking bus trips of 4channers going there. GIRLS TOO.

I was appreciating the level of discourse until Kiint's post. What the HELL, dude?

Anyway, as you can see, I can post now. I think since a bunch of my other pictures came to light already most of you are convinced I'm not a guy. And I'll never post a picture of my vagina so the rest of you may never be convinced. Whatever. What I am most interested in is the backstory that /|maverick|\ has apparently created around me- that I'm his brother? Really? Or the mythical "rest of set" that you guys keep referring to- because there was only one picture taken. By my dad. After I got my dreads done.

If I'm coming across as attention-whorey, I'm sorry- that totally wasn't my intention and I'd like to point out that *I* didn't post any of the additional pics. But if any of you came across an entire website full of people that thought you were a girl, wouldn't you have to ask what the fuck was up?

And I guess I'll take questions too

What the HELL, dude?

SQUIRREL
358cphz.jpg

Did you like my little story?

Did it make you wet?

I bet a few of the guys eyes here are rolling into the back of their heads as they spray their man batter everywhere right now.

I was appreciating the level of discourse until Kiint's post. What the HELL, dude?

Anyway, as you can see, I can post now. I think since a bunch of my other pictures came to light already most of you are convinced I'm not a guy. And I'll never post a picture of my vagina so the rest of you may never be convinced. Whatever. What I am most interested in is the backstory that /|maverick|\ has apparently created around me- that I'm his brother? Really? Or the mythical "rest of set" that you guys keep referring to- because there was only one picture taken. By my dad. After I got my dreads done.

If I'm coming across as attention-whorey, I'm sorry- that totally wasn't my intention and I'd like to point out that *I* didn't post any of the additional pics. But if any of you came across an entire website full of people that thought you were a girl, wouldn't you have to ask what the fuck was up?

Everyone here who thinks smiling emo is a girl ...

Just imagine how she masturbates ... her back arched in the air, her eyes closed ... does she use one or two fingers? Does she diddle her clit a little before sinking the fingers in? Does she lick her fingers before AND after? Does she pinch her nipples and put on an anguished face of pain and delight?

Now remember, its probably a trap.

How did you not like that?

the plot hole here is how would she randomly stumble upon tw and divine that people think she's a dude

smurf check

SQUIRREL

Did you like my little story?

Did it make you wet?

I bet a few of the guys eyes here are rolling into the back of their heads as they spray their man batter everywhere right now.

Quite frankly it made me want to shove my finger so deep into your tight urethra as you cum that your jizz rebounds on itself, sending you into an endless Mobius strip of pleasure- a Mobius dick, if you will

Quite frankly it made me want to shove my finger so deep into your tight urethra as you cum that your jizz rebounds on itself, sending you into an endless Mobius strip of pleasure- a Mobius dick, if you will

Try harder, the fingers don't go in a guys urethra, unless you are a freak like crab who ties worms to some cotton wool to shove them down his. You must be a virgin if you didn't know that? Does that mean you only use one finger so the hymen doesnt get harmed? ...

maverick is the attention whore here

Back