i would give everyone in this thread a hug irl

Sponsored Links
Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
682 - 01-12-2004, 23:09
So GFG is a fattie.

I fail to see why this went to 34 pages. I'm a 34yr old man with a receeding hairline - wanna make fun of that?

Go yer hardest. Doesn't offend me or change a damn thing.

All this really demonstrates is that the young are shallow. Hate on GFG for who she is, not what she weighs.

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
683 - 01-12-2004, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd_FiRe
It seems to me fraggle is liked, and hes a ****ing tank. I know a few huge ppl but atleast they don't hate the world. And yes i actually like them too.
fraggle is different

he's smart, jewish, whatever

this is why i hate helping people, one minute they are all over your nuts wanting this or that for free

next minute ITS BANDWAGON TIME WH000000000000 WH000000000000 ****ing **** ass**** sum*****

SMURFHATER
stole your tv4
Old
684 - 01-12-2004, 23:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
what the **** would you know

ms goody too shoes

all prissy and proper

for someone that doesnt flame, doesnt do a damn thing you sure do stick your head into alot of flame threads
wtf mav? ???????

Are you ok Mav? seriously [btw did you tape raw? cuz I think its over on the eastcoast]

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
685 - 01-12-2004, 23:10
Mav people don't hate you because you are fat, people hate you because your personality ****ing sucks, and your whole perspective on life blows.

You are what we call a LOSER.

puncho
VeteranXX
Old
686 - 01-12-2004, 23:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geck0
Hate on GFG for who she is, not what she weighs.
They've done both, and the last 10 pages or so was Mav hijacking the thread.

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
687 - 01-12-2004, 23:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav

ms goody too shoes

all prissy and proper

for someone that doesnt flame, doesnt do a damn thing you sure do stick your head into alot of flame threads
Trust me buddy, I can be a ***** if I want to. I usually choose not to. Maybe you should choose to quit wallowing in your bs and do something less stressfull with your life.

Vampire
VeteranXV
Old
688 - 01-12-2004, 23:11
Wow, you even *****ed at Jazmine now? She's probably the nicest person I've seen on these forums. You're completely out of control Mav.

Wish I had the :twd: I'd ban Mav for his own good.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
689 - 01-12-2004, 23:11
i think mav's upset.

Machine
VeteranXX
Old
690 - 01-12-2004, 23:11
Jesus ****ing christ Mav. Get a grip!

You really need to take a breather, i mean this. You need someone you can talk to.. (DEFINITELY NOT someone from here)

WiLd_FiRe
VeteranXX
Old
691 - 01-12-2004, 23:12
I asked for help and you pm'd me. You make it seem as if i sucked your dick to get use fileplanet. WRONG - you offered and i accepted. I didn't know that accepting the offer also meant i had to agree w/ your ****ing retarded views on life.

Uncle Silas
VeteranX
Old
692 - 01-12-2004, 23:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Geck0
So GFG is a fattie.

I fail to see why this went to 34 pages. I'm a 34yr old man with a receeding hairline - wanna make fun of that?

Go yer hardest. Doesn't offend me or change a damn thing.

All this really demonstrates is that the young are shallow. Hate on GFG for who she is, not what she weighs.
I said this way back on page 6 or so (minus the receding hairline part ). Such a bunch of immature, insecure little boys on this forum.

Making fun of fat people is so 5th grade.

Theatrikal
VeteranX
Old
693 - 01-12-2004, 23:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pubknight
Serenity now

buize
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
694 - 01-12-2004, 23:12
helo

zodie
VeteranXX
Old
695 - 01-12-2004, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Dark-Angel-
its a winning argument though.. I never stated that sitting watching TV was any better.. when i do watch TV i watch discovery, history and science channel.. I try to gain something from it. This is senseless..
naw, it's not winning. it's not like this is the ONLY thing he's doing with his time. it's not like he's devoting 100% of conscience effort to this thread or anything, as most would typically do when they're infront of the TV.

similarly i could say your time is wasted here trying to deal with these people when obviously there isn't jack **** you can do about it. but i guess you can justify it by saying you're working for the moral cause.

Quote:
It repeatedly baffles me that any of you could find a thread like this entertaining.. Its about as shallow as a reality TV show. People that watch those have boring lives so they watch someone else's life for fun. Its quite repetative..
humans can get the same emotions that contestants have on reality tv shows, which is why they are popular. you feel what they feel. excitement, anger, you can live through them. similarly, this is a group of people getting together and having fun. it's a lot easier to have a good time when everyone else around you is having a good time also. human contact on an interglobal scale. makes perfect sense to me.

Quote:
All i want to know is wtf is the point of a thread like this? And if you say for entertainment.. then you're the type of person that entertains themselves at the expense of others.. People like that have low self esteem and that is a proven fact. So all of you making fun of other people on a goddamn internet forum are so shallow then imagine yourself in a reversed position for only a moment. If you could do this honestly.. you would easily think twice before acting like a prick.
yeah, a lot of guys on TW are assholes, and they travel in packs. anyone who isnt didn't bother posting in this thread.

Geck0
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
696 - 01-12-2004, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by puncho
They've done both, and the last 10 pages or so was Mav hijacking the thread.
Oh, ok I just was not about to wade through the "meat" of the thread, if you know what I mean heh.

Thanks for the cliffnotes tho.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
697 - 01-12-2004, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by [OO]Machine
Jesus ****ing christ Mav. Get a grip!

You really need to take a breather, i mean this. You need someone you can talk to.. (DEFINITELY NOT someone from here)
i'm offering myself as someone mav can talk to.

honestly, ppl should never get this upset about **** here...

Mav
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
698 - 01-12-2004, 23:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by WiLd_FiRe
holy ****... now hes gone as low as flaming jazmine - one of the nicest ppl on these forums.

mav u have lost it ... get off this ****ing forum... seriously. Or are you gonna 'stand up' to me and stay just inspite
i axed her a ****ing question

i cant axe a fucckin question without "omG YOU AJFLAMED HER"

**** it, its a god damn question. shes only providing information i alrady no

zodie
VeteranXX
Old
699 - 01-12-2004, 23:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav
i axed her a ****ing question

i cant axe a fucckin question without "omG YOU AJFLAMED HER"

**** it, its a god damn question. shes only providing information i alrady no
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mav

ms goody too shoes

all prissy and proper

nevermind you directly insulted her and the "question" wasn't even a ****ing question to begin with

Jazmine
VeteranX
Old
700 - 01-12-2004, 23:16
Ok in answer to your question did I flame? I cant partake in a thread unless I bandwagon? This is a forum, Im free to say what I please when I please. If I got as mad as you do being here then I wouldnt be here. Get it?

Page 35 of 65

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Social Website Bullshit