Welcome to Florida

Waiting for friday to have some of my minions sell all that bottled water I bought at the beach...

Walgreens has 24 packs for $3.99...I figured that since at the Cameo club they sell the bottled water for 5 bucks I can sell water at the beach for 3 bucks each... Already got the vending permit stuff out of the way so comon friday mo money for the kids...

Florida is baddass...
Get money...

So did you load all of these cases of bottle water in the back of your new bentely? or in the trunk of your girls mazzi? haha

So did you load all of these cases of bottle water in the back of your new bentely? or in the trunk of your girls mazzi? haha

Neither. He had his supermodel hoes carry dat shit and he drove home on the mazzi cause dats how we do

toes in da sand, 40 in ah hand, 1 Luv
Get Money...

I betcha Tehvul wears those gloves with no fingers,
and gets warm near a barrel full of burning shit.

and sleeps in a Bentley. Cuz that's fucking rad, and easy to type.

No tehvul is on some next level shiz...I'm a positive motivating factor...Blessed be the darkness that brought forth the light...

crap, 70% chance on saturday for me and it carries over to sunday.

wtf. guess i have an excuse to stay in and watch the playoffs

Fuck I was planning on being outside all day tomorrow.. Fuck you mother nature.. give me a nice warm clear weekend day dammit..

Where about are you in FL FourStar?

A very pleasant 72 degrees in West Palm Bitch. Windows open, nice little breeze wafting through the house.

64 Degrees and Sunny here in Jacksonville

very nice right now

if it did this during the day and then got down to around 50 or so at night, and i could sleep with the windows open/wear a hoodie when i went out i think it'd be perfect :sunny:

i was actually getting used to the cold too, my northern blood still hasn't fully left

Back