[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Trump tells Puerto Rico residents: Do not believe the fake news | TheHill

Kinda need electricity to get that message across Donald.

it is fake news that trump isn't more than assisting them

it isn't fake news that their infrastructure is so fucked none of the supplies can get to more than half the cut off regions of the island

DK8inVqXcAApXZj.jpg

not sure how we can blame trump for this

but i'm sure that cnn and the mad mayor will find a way

Trump has had 9 days to remove flood water and restore a completely destroyed power grid, rebuild a power plant and fix the water treatment plant and it's still not done. Obama fixed Haiti after the earthquake in 17 hours.

Trump has had 9 days to remove flood water and restore a completely destroyed power grid, rebuild a power plant and fix the water treatment plant and it's still not done. Obama fixed Haiti after the earthquake in 17 hours.

sometimes i ask myself what would Hillary Clinton DO?

How the Clinton Foundation Got Rich off Poor Haitians

then i go oh yeah......LOL

i mean even podesta's washedpoll can't smooth that disaster theft over

Did the Clinton Foundation raise for a hospital in Haiti that was never built? - The Washington Post

How the Clintons’ Haiti development plans succeed — and disappoint - The Washington Post

Last edited:
Trump would have to raise hundreds of millions for Puerto Rico and then steal it........human traffic the islands orphans to pizza parlors........and then let Ivanka spend the rest on her multi million dollar wedding to keep up with them Clintons

DK_YTVNW4AARVFP.jpg

instead he has only been able to do all this

Fema to Mayor

“The problem that we have with the mayor unfortunately is that unity of command is ultimately what’s needed to be successful in this response,” Long said.

“The bottom line is we’ve had a joint field office established for numerous days in San Juan,” he continued. “And what we need is for the mayor, the good mayor, to make her way to the joint field office and get plugged into what’s going on and be successful, so I think that’s the bottom line with that tweet.”

Mayor Cruz hasn’t even been to the recovery effort field office and the anti-Trump media flocks to her like moths to a flame?

Back