Star Wars Milinium Falcon (yes the original one)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingky

Veteran X
So here it goes. My recent injury is forcing me to sell off my Star Wars toys.

First up at bat is the original Milinium Falcon intact with all parts.

$100 plus shipping

I have most of the original figurines from the first two movies and some from the third. I'll get a better list of them if there is some interest for these items.

Millennium

People are definitely going to want pics, so be prepared.

34ysdc8.jpg

And I have a lot of figurines. I have a TaunTaun with Hans. I have a snow cruiser. I have that ewok speeder bike intact. An xwing fighter. I have Darth Vader's ride in the first movie. Some dude is trying to buy this locally as we speak but I'm about to get raped on not only this stuff but also a TON of nice GI Joe ships, planes, helicopters etc etc etc

The falcon is complete. The only complaint you will have is I didn't put the jet stickers on right. But they are there.

The Jet striker is complete. Snake's copter + original snake = complete. Most of the GI Joe gunnery is complete. All original. All my toys from back in the day.

Heh my parents found a big box with all my toys from when I was little when they moved.

I think I ended up giving most of it to some friends kids and then took the remainder to my auction house and got $10 ;O

Also why aren't you trying ebay if you want that kind of scratch? Especially for vintage stuff.

This shiz is about to go up on ebay. Local collector tried to stick it in me but I'm not biting. If someone wants this speak up quickly.

i'd fucking be all over that but entertainment earth just took the money out of my account for the AT-AT i preordered :(

%5CAUTOIMAGES%5CHS93994lg.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back