rogi
VeteranX
Old
101 - 08-18-2010, 09:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
This

And this.
have u even been in America? if not, then stfu and don't post about things you've only seen on cnn.

Sponsored Links
rogi
VeteranX
Old
102 - 08-18-2010, 10:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireStorm! View Post
If anyone wonders why most people think Americans are pricks, this thread is a good indication as to why.

They care nothing to learn of history.

George Bush himself was great friends with the rich members of Saudi Arabia's elites who have known links to the many hijackers.

Yet Americans like to cling to the idea that this is a result of "Muslims" in general. This helps them pinpoint their anger, although the irony is that it's pinpointing a larger group of people than they are themselves. Perhaps it's then a fear issue, turned into xenophobia.

Either way, the idea that building a mosque ten years later in an area near by where the horrible event occured, has anything to do with sensitivity is absurd. The hijackers were no more representative of Islam than are KKK members representatives of the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Of course that statement simply makes for a less interesting news story, and Fox News can't report it all day, get people involved in their fear and hate-mongering, etc.

The people that crashed into the towers were well-funded by your politicians and businessmen. They were not from Iraq, and nor did they represent Islam.

The worst part is the hypocrisy, where were your cries of insensitivity when you invaded Iraq and 10-30,000 civilians wound up dead. Where were you cries of insensitivity when there were no WMD's found, and nothing to link Iraq to the crime. Where's your ****ing insensitivity there? What about when your own military couldn't get healthcare for themselves? What about when millions of Americans lost their homes? Wasn't that like last year?

Yet look at you pick this single event that is literally MEANINGLESS and attribute it all these emotional feelings, undoubtedly conjured up. I'd be surprised if you guys could feel anything. You're ****ing sheep and you know it.

Brainwashed Americans, you make me hold my head in shame of humanity.

I guess the worst thing is that this shouldn't have to be said to people who are literate. I expect this to have to be said only at Nascar events and such.

lastly, the worst part of this is that because of your absurd attempts to link Muslims and Islam to the scene of the crime, we can no longer dissect it on the grounds that it should be dissected. ie. it must be seen (as all religion) as fundamentally problematic due to its patriarchal, misogynist & racist ideals whereby women and jews are treated as second-class citizens. before you get too high and mighty over this, every religion preaches the same unequal treatment of women and holds outdated and racist ideals.
you're pretty ignorant and stupid if you think people in your ****ty country are any different and respond differently to same stimuli. maybe it's time to pull your head out of your high horse's ass post something that isn't obvious?

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
103 - 08-18-2010, 10:02
You may not speak out against the Mosque!

AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition - Washington Times

"There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded," she said. "How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we've been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City."

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
104 - 08-18-2010, 10:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoMo View Post
You may not speak out against the Mosque!

AUDIO - Rep. Pelosi calls for investigation of WTC mosque opposition - Washington Times

"There is no question there is a concerted effort to make this a political issue by some. And I join those who have called for looking into how is this opposition to the mosque being funded," she said. "How is this being ginned up that here we are talking about Treasure Island, something we've been working on for decades, something of great interest to our community as we go forward to an election about the future of our country and two of the first three questions are about a zoning issue in New York City."
How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began - War Room - Salon.com

Jomo, this article contains a new talking point for you that you were probably unaware of - in reality, Barry O's dad was Malcolm X.

I am also curious how these proud anti-mosque Americans feel about where and when a confederate flag can be displayed...

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
105 - 08-18-2010, 10:16
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flunky View Post
How the "ground zero mosque" fear mongering began - War Room - Salon.com

Jomo, this article contains a new talking point for you that you were probably unaware of - in reality, Barry O's dad was Malcolm X.

I am also curious how these proud anti-mosque Americans feel about where and when a confederate flag can be displayed...
Oh look, liberal propaganda from the liberal trash Salon.com.

It's called FREE SPEECH MORAN.

Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
106 - 08-18-2010, 10:29
it was unexpected that this issue would be the one to expose the teabagger's racist underbelly. I love this issue, it is going to END the tea party. END IT. because a bunch of hicks in flyover America (like JoMo) still have a hardon over 9/11 and just couldn't keep their mouths shut, per instructions...

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
107 - 08-18-2010, 10:47
Quote:
it was unexpected that this issue would be the one to expose the teabagger's racist underbelly. I love this issue, it is going to END the tea party. END IT. because a bunch of hicks in flyover America (like JoMo) still have a hardon over 9/11 and just couldn't keep their mouths shut, per instructions...

The tea party has more approval than the top democrats. Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid.

The generic polls are favoring Republicans.

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Generic Congressional Vote

Congressional job approval is at 20%:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Congressional Job Approval

Only 32% of people say the country is on the right track:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - Direction of Country

Not looking good for the Democrats at all.

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
108 - 08-18-2010, 10:50
It's never looking good for the Democrats. Great ideas, but no organization, and no balls. Same as in the 00's. And the 90's. And the 80's. Et cetera back to JFK

Spineless, always have been.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
109 - 08-18-2010, 10:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanster View Post
It's never looking good for the Democrats. Great ideas, but no organization, and no balls. Same as in the 00's. And the 90's. And the 80's. Et cetera back to JFK

Spineless, always have been.
Republicans say that about their party as well. They really hate McCain because he is viewed as being too liberal.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
110 - 08-18-2010, 11:19
This is all about building a Victory Mosque at the site. Patterson wanted to discuss moving the Mosque somewhere else and they rejected the proposal.

Mosque Developer Rejects Meeting With Paterson | NBC New York

Not to mention:

http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...VHeAAD9HLV4FG0

"The Siena College poll showed 63 percent of New York voters surveyed oppose the project, with 27 percent supporting it."

Last edited by JoMo; 08-18-2010 at 11:25..
samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
111 - 08-18-2010, 11:25
Quote:
Quote:

Burn The Confederate Flag Day

Burn the Confederate Flag Day is a protest against the right's exploitation of racial prejudice for political gain. We urge you to burn the Confederate flag, a long-time symbol of racial hatred, on Sept 12, the date when the racially-divisive Tea Party holds its annual hate fest.

Ways to get involved:

* Host a flag-burning party on Sept. 12.
o Tell us where and when you're holding it, and we'll publish a list of events.
o Send us photos of the event. We'll post them here.
o Upload a video of the event onto YouTube. We'll embed it or link to it.
* Let them know we're watching. Dress up like a clown and take a partially burned flag to a local tea party event (Don't burn a flag at the event unless local laws allow it.)
* Spread the word via Facebook (here's our Facebook group), Twitter, and other social media.
* Submit your own ideas, below in the comments. We'll use them to update this list.
* Place a banner on your blog, website, or social media profile. Here are a couple of examples you can use:
so much for the party of tolerance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizNwzKo3n8

Respice
VeteranX
Old
112 - 08-18-2010, 11:26
Quote:
Republicans say that about their party as well. They really hate McCain because he is viewed as being too liberal.
Republicans have been nearly lock-step against Obama. They do not suffer the same problems of the Democratic party in regards to unity and resolve.

All of Obama's issues have been fought tooth and nail with the Dems having a super majority in the senate and majority in the house. That's kind of pathetic. It's that type of weak kneed lip quivering that makes the Dems piss poor leaders.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
113 - 08-18-2010, 11:29
Why shouldn't they have a victory mosque? You guys even declared war on the wrong ****ing country after the attacks, and you still haven't caught up with Bin Laden

Seems like a pretty clear cut victory to me, let them celebrate their defeat of the World Police

Last edited by coombz; 08-18-2010 at 11:31..
Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
114 - 08-18-2010, 11:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
so much for the party of tolerance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GizNwzKo3n8
okay - so I guess you are saying you don't like it when people try to tell you where and when you can display a confederate flag... which happily proves my point.

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
115 - 08-18-2010, 11:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
Why shouldn't they have a victory mosque? You guys even declared war on the wrong ****ing country after the attacks, and you still haven't caught up with Bin Laden

Seems like a pretty clear cut victory to me, let them celebrate their defeat of the World Police
Why are you allowing the Muslim takeover of your country?

Parents' fury at town hall plans for halal-only menus in schools | Mail Online

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-10884787

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
116 - 08-18-2010, 11:37
Britain has been pretty multi-racial for a very long time, I don't have a problem with it

****ty people come from all races and religions

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
117 - 08-18-2010, 11:38
Quote:
okay - so I guess you are saying you don't like it when people try to tell you where and when you can display a confederate flag... which happily proves my point.
nice edit... i dont like what?

the mosque being built? my emotional side says **** no! **** those 7th century death cult members. if they want to show tolerance towards, build the mosque near the UN building.

but i don't agree with passing any laws based off of emotions or morality but that doesn't mean i cannot express my opinion on these savages building a bomb building center so close to GZ.

or, are you talking about the darkies talking at a TP center where they destroy a neo-liberal reporter, the NAACP and many other neo-libs in the lame stream media.

*edit- on your edit. anyone should be able to display the flag anywhere they want but over and over in this country, we have people declaring the flag hate speech and have it banned all over. again, passing laws based off their emotions, something i am not for.

Last edited by samUwell; 08-18-2010 at 11:40..
Flunky
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
118 - 08-18-2010, 11:41
Quote:
Originally Posted by samUwell View Post
i dont like what?
don't like to read (even text you quoted), apparently. keep being awesome samUwell!

JoMo
VeteranXV
Immigrant
Old
119 - 08-18-2010, 11:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
Britain has been pretty multi-racial for a very long time, I don't have a problem with it

****ty people come from all races and religions
It's getting worse, the more you 'don't care' the more freedoms you will lose and the more Muslim culture will infiltrate your life.

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
120 - 08-18-2010, 11:47
Quote:
It's getting worse, the more you 'don't care' the more freedoms you will lose and the more Muslim culture will infiltrate your life.
When this stuff is actually affecting my life, instead of just appearing as bull**** rumours and tabloid news stories, maybe I will start to care instead of dismissing it all as baseless hate propaganda

I'm moving to NZ next year anyway. I don't like what this country is turning into - although I'd have to say that's more because of scummy white people than Muslims 'taking over'

Page 6 of 46

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Let them build that ****ing Mosque

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
but my mosque! , dumpy dooby ate my baby , filthy savages , full sail history degree , full sail university , muslims celebrate 9/11 , muslims conquer new york , they took god's son , they took my mosque , val rages , validuz is hilarious