Who Is the BEST Troll on TW RIGHT NOW?

Xcursion used to just troll me constantly for admitting to drunk driving. Then I finally ignored him and he grew into the Xcursion he is today. Guess you guys can thank me for that.

Xcursion used to just troll me constantly for admitting to drunk driving. Then I finally ignored him and he grew into the Xcursion he is today. Guess you guys can thank me for that.

Don't forget my old sig:

SharpShooter said:

Wait, you can't see this since you're a pussy and put me on ignore.

Lots of votes for Obibun who has been very active lately. Orbital is bringing up second. Xcursion third. But there are others who have not been mentioned yet.

What about RAYN? He doesn't troll all that much. But when he does, he is incisive and spot on. Rayn gets my vote.

obibun wins the troll battle. xcursion does a good job of getting to people ect. but he tries way too hard, and resorts to creepy methods. obibun just exploits the fact that super nerd virgins like data have only been as close to a woman as the anime girls on his moniter.

xcursion just looks desperate for the nerd troll trophy of TW.

orbital is boring, not very creative and enabled by retarded posters over and over. he really doesn't ever bring anything to the table anymore. xcursion is way ahead of orbital.

rayn is cool too, i enjoyed his presence in my thread slapping obibun around.

Last edited:
obibun wins the troll battle. xcursion does a good job of getting to people ect. but he tries way too hard, and resorts to creepy methods. obibun just exploits the fact that super nerd virgins like data have only been as close to a woman as the anime girls on his moniter.

xcursion just looks desperate for the nerd troll trophy of TW.

orbital is boring, not very creative and enabled by retarded posters over and over. he really doesn't ever bring anything to the table anymore. xcursion is way ahead of orbital.

You just love sucking Obi's dick, don't you? I remember seeing you just slobbing his knob in the thread about him. Got a fratboy crush, do ya?

I'm not sure that Obibun is trolling, which either makes him the best troll or the most depressing example of humanity around these parts

Back