EInjqo3W4AM3qVs.jpg:large

OUR GREATEST ALLY

not sure how bad oru greatest enemy fucks us

but my guess is a lot less than these people

EInuU1GXYAAktDd.jpg

Keep fighting for em Dan Crenshaw......this time with your good eye

Just
us

"Popeyes' Chicken Sandwich Are Officially back...Man Stabbed to Death Over Chicken Sandwich Dispute"

Not sure where else to dump this so...

Liveleak: Septic tank explosion leaves worker dead
"A septic tank cleaner was killed after an underground septic tank exploded at a customer's house in East Jakarta.

The cleaner was seen chatting with the owner of the house. The conversation took place just above the septic tank. At that time, the worker had just put a burning newspaper into the septic tank pit to prove the desludging process was complete and done properly. But the homeowner was complaining that the fire only kept getting larger.

Instantly after, a large explosion occurred from under the septic tank. The septic tank manhole cover embedded under the floor was also released due to explosion effects.
The explosion killed the worker (44), and injured the homeowner. Luckily, he did not fall into the septic tank. Although he survived death, the homeowner could not walk because of injuries. "

Happened in Jakarta on November 4th

it's all part of clown world

im old and i don't understand the world anymore so im gonna reee about it

whatever they are suffering from

they scream out loud and accuse everyone around them of doing

seems about right considering almost all of this critical theory and cultural marxism (of critique) stems from those who say they are "GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE"

as they scream supremacist at you all day for trying to do anything even remotely in your best interest (yet alone self interest)

now we know why it isn't even OK to say it is "OK TO BE WHITE"

EJRo052XYAITdCd.jpg

you want to see sickness up close and personal

elisabeth epps is tired said:
White people: what specific thing(s) did you do today that was actively anti-racist?

elisabeth epps is tired. on Twitter:

here is the case study

I sought out a poc and groveled, begging them for forgiveness for all of life's inequities. Then I begged them to take over the country my ancestors founded because we are just unworthy.

this one was a troll response but look at the real ones

we can't reach those insanity limits without breaking some rules of empathy entropy and physics

EJRbsTxUEAAfxjy.jpg

EJRbsTxUcAA7PZu.jpg

WHY SO SAD OFFICER

your new country is FABULOUS

i'd rather gather up a bunch of your reee's, pile em up, douse em in lighter fluid and have a bonfire

Back