[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

KmC0ZSy.png

when u know u know

they must be stopped

See. The difference is I KNOW im ignorant on this topic. You just keep pretending like you know it all.

'research' lol

well, with all the shit coming out over the past 3 years, i haven't been wrong on much, so you do you, ignoramus.

save Whiskey Knapik's life and make him healthy

I think I have to go back to prison again even though I'm totally od'd on antipsychotics
to have people beat me half to death and a swat team throw flash grenades at me and threaten to shoot me with machine guns for the 50th time in my life

my name was never andrew but ill gladly steal it if it means ill get my Forelorn

it's spelled Nazereth because that's where the Nazis came from

GG BLM
Seattle Mayor Jenny Durkan said in a statement:

"Know that while I understand the Chief’s reasons, I accepted her decision with a very heavy heart. I have had the privilege to be with Chief Carmen Best in so many situations: with her family, at roll calls, in community meetings, and in nearly weekly meetings addressing public safety in Seattle. Her grit, grace and integrity have inspired me and made our city better. These last months, I knew Chief Best was the person to lead our city through this challenging time, to reimagine policing and community safety. Her leadership is unmatched nationwide, which is why it is a sad day for our City to lose her.

Carmen Best is still devoted to this department and our city. I regret deeply that she concluded that the best way to serve the city and help the department was a change in leadership, in the hope that would change the dynamics to move forward with the City Council."

What an absolute piece of shit

I can’t wait for the crime to be zero in Seattle.

They are blazing a trail.

They should film the transition.

Like ‘live PD’ but instead it would be ‘Live GAAR’. A live look at Gender Affirming, Anti Racist first responders.

I’d watch.

Back