Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting
Page 17 of 126
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
321 - 10-02-2017, 15:27
Doesn't matter I guess. Like I said.. no way you are taking guns from americans.. just isn't going to happen

Sponsored Links
BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
322 - 10-02-2017, 15:30
hi my name is supertrap i'm just playing by the system's rules don't blame me

**** BLACK PEOPLE FOR USING WELFARE THEY SHOULD HAVE PRIDE AND FIND JOBS

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
323 - 10-02-2017, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLiaL View Post
that's not entirely accurate

if you're able to do part of your job, or a similar job, you can work a percentage and then receive pay for that % plus your disability less the earned portion
There is not a cardiologist on this planet that would sign a release to work for me with my medical problems. 4 hear attacks? Liability is too great. 7/11 would be the only place I could work. I tried voluntary work and almost go kicked off

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
324 - 10-02-2017, 15:30
Quote:
Originally Posted by amRam View Post
I think you have no ****ing clue how many people use semi automatic rifles for sport in the USA.

Take away guns from tens of millions of Americans to POTENTIALLY save....50 people? When 8000 will be killed by handguns? When 600,000 will die from being fat ****s?

Derp. Derp derp. Typical emotional response completely devoid of logic.
No i really dont know how many use semi automatic rilfes for organized sport shooting in the US (ie not shooting at trashcan lids in the forest) Do you have any numbers excluding bolt action, handgun and shotgun sport shooting?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
325 - 10-02-2017, 15:31
Quote:
hi my name is supertrap i'm just playing by the system's rules don't blame me

**** BLACK PEOPLE FOR USING WELFARE THEY SHOULD HAVE PRIDE AND FIND JOBS
such an *******

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
326 - 10-02-2017, 15:32
supertrap just mad that his maga posse got popped

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
327 - 10-02-2017, 15:33
honest question: for those of you who support automatic weapons being legal/accessible or who think that worrying about banning any guns is futile, do you also feel the same way about grenades or mortars or tanks being illegal/inaccessible to civilians?

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
328 - 10-02-2017, 15:34
You guys are wasting your time. I get under your skin by just posting. You have yet to even come close to bothering me. I am entertained

nigafool
VeteranXX
Old
329 - 10-02-2017, 15:34
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScooBySnaCk View Post
and my point was "where gun laws are the most strict" Aka New York, Chicago, New Orleans etc.

:-)
I don’t think local gun regulations would have any impact on gun crime.

I’m not even sure what laws or regulations would.

I don’t believe strict gun laws are the sole reason that other ‘free’ countries have less gun deaths per cap. My belief is that they’re used along with other methods to attempt to change the culture of a society to be less reliant on guns.

I really doubt that can happen here.

Thoughts and prayers though.

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
330 - 10-02-2017, 15:34
Quote:
honest question: for those of you who support automatic weapons being legal/accessible or who think that worrying about banning any guns is futile, do you also feel the same way about grenades or mortars or tanks being illegal/inaccessible to civilians?
Told you he was a ****ing moron

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
331 - 10-02-2017, 15:36
I personally don't care.

if it where my way I would say give every household a gun and watch people have mutual respect for eachother.

also watch conflicts cease quickly

when china and russia invade the west coast we'll have all the guerrilla fighters we need to keep them out of the mainland

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
332 - 10-02-2017, 15:37
Less than 24 hours old

Texas neighborhood tense over World War II tank parked outside multimillion-dollar home | Fox News

Quote:
A history buff in Texas shelled out some $600,000 for a fully functional World War II tank -- but now that it's parked outside his multimillion-dollar home, it's ruffling feathers in his neighborhood.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
333 - 10-02-2017, 15:38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
So auxiliary measures are just not worth it on the way to trying to solve the broader issue? Basically fix it 100% or dont bother? Good stuff
Nope, that's not what I'm saying. I'm saying identify the problem and then address it. You haven't identified the problem, you're letting emotional bias overtake reason and logic. The problem is not fully automatic rifles. The problem is not semiautomatic rifles. To make the largest impact, you HAVE to focus on handgun violence, particular in gang usage and in suicides. It's a little sticky regarding our constitutional rights vs the social desire to lessen gun violence, but addressing the ACTUAL problem will see genuine results beyond making people feel safer even when they're not.

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
334 - 10-02-2017, 15:39
Quote:
Full auto weapons are illegal. Who is arguing to make them legal?

S_hift
VeteranX
Old
335 - 10-02-2017, 15:39
nice looks fully restored. not brand new.

whats the largest round it can block? think it would survive 50bmg?

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
336 - 10-02-2017, 15:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
No i really dont know how many use semi automatic rilfes for organized sport shooting in the US (ie not shooting at trashcan lids in the forest) Do you have any numbers excluding bolt action, handgun and shotgun sport shooting?
3 gun nation has 275,000 followers.. and that's just for a dumb organized sport shooting event. Nevermind the millions of hunters who choose semi automatic rifles over bolt action for very practical reasons.

Your ignorance on the subject is clear as daylight. No offense.

**** with the freedom of millions just to potentially save 50 lives? More people will get shot in Chicago by week's end.

Thingfish
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
337 - 10-02-2017, 15:42
It's a WWII Sherman tank. It would not block many of the available 50BMG loads. It has notoriously thin armor.

BeLiaL
VeteranXX
Old
338 - 10-02-2017, 15:43
not all full auto weapons are illegal

also, the parts to turn semi-autos into autos are legal (at least in some places)

fool, i think that you and osiris are discussing different issues (or i may be wrong)... it appears he is more concerned with stopping "mass" killings, and you are focusing on an aggregation of individual incidents

unless you feel both result from the same problem, with which i would disagree

[MD5]Hash
VeteranXV
Old
339 - 10-02-2017, 15:43
Quote:
Um, for the record, the gun he was using in the attack was already banned in 1986, just for possession of the gun he was firing at those people carries a federal 10 year mandatory prison sentence.

If you're going to roll with the "IF ONLY MORE GUN LAWS!" moral highground argument, at least know what the **** you're talking about.

Secondly, the bodies aren't even cold man, can we stop attributing narratives, motives, etc, to a situation we don't even have all the facts about yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P2T-HXCLb94

Last edited by [MD5]Hash; 10-02-2017 at 15:47..
SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
340 - 10-02-2017, 15:43
run over cops and houses though

Page 17 of 126

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Las Vegas/Mandalay Bay mass shooting

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
cael cuckening nigger lover , dealy derp dipshit , humdumbin , lets kill cael , my life is good , veniggs permanently raging