[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Vanster admonishing Nascar culture... give me a fucking break. Go to Talladega for a race and any group of people there would give you the shirt off their back if you needed and asked for it, regardless of your race. You fucking bigot. How do you feel about Formula 1. The people that can afford to go to those races generally have at least 1 mill to their name. Fucking classist piece of shit. Oh and the definition of a bigot is someone who applies negative characteristics to an entire group of people based on the actions of a smaller subset. But have fun being an open minded intellectual.

Vanster admonishing Nascar culture... give me a fucking break. Go to Talladega for a race and any group of people there would give you the shirt off their back if you needed and asked for it, regardless of your race. You fucking bigot. How do you feel about Formula 1. The people that can afford to go to those races generally have at least 1 mill to their name. Fucking classist piece of shit. Oh and the definition of a bigot is someone who applies negative characteristics to an entire group of people based on the actions of a smaller subset. But have fun being an open minded intellectual.

Lol reeee 10x

As dumb as vanster can be its just as fun to see ppl reeee back lmao :lol:

I talked to my lawyer.. he thinks I can get out on a medical Compassionate release.. he was pretty sure you guys were fucked though.

I'll put money on the books for you

I talked to my lawyer.. he thinks I can get out on a medical Compassionate release.. he was pretty sure you guys were fucked though.

I'll put money on the books for you

You're not special, we're all suffering from painful cancers that will kill us slowly for the sake of other's happiness.

fEEYnm5.jpg

If it exists - it is most likely him banging a hot chick. OMG the humanity! So newsworthy. This just in! The President of The United States likes women.

Back