Post the MOST RECENT [PIC(s)] of you... Teee dubya

My girlfriend and I on Spring Break last week.
karlaandboyfriendhv6.jpg

im pretty sure thats a troll

the only way that picture is remotely possible is if shes your sister and you're on a family vacation or something

while the grin may be similar in appearance, i suspect the motivations behind the grins may be a bit different

guy: holy shit my friends on the internet will finally believe that i am a PUA

girl: hopefully these huge sunglasses will hide my face so none of my friends will know its me taking a picture with drjonez little brother

while the grin may be similar in appearance, i suspect the motivations behind the grins may be a bit different

guy: holy shit my friends on the internet will finally believe that i am a PUA

girl: hopefully these huge sunglasses will hide my face so none of my friends will know its me taking a picture with drjonez little brother

and 'wait till they see me giving the shocker'

im amazed someone who looks like kaluha could get someone like federere

hes basically a 9/9.5

shes ok, shes like a 7

but dudes can usually go up depending on cash and personality. girls go down because they are mentally pathetic typically.

must have been a crazy night

Cuz we are guys and we fuck anything. Kaluha isnt that bad dude, jesus, i like that fed iis realistic anddown to earth - if guys like fed got models all the time, you would never get laid, those bitches take way to much work.

i am creepy, at least a little bit. think about it, you have no clue who i am but i'm complaining that i can't see your tits.

Back