LGBR Did get beat up, lol

slinkeh said:
am i the only person who has noticed that Mav is pretty cool these days, i.e makes sensible, thought out posts and is generally not an asshole....?

well, either way, mav gets my respect.

Yep, he's been pretty cool.

Some of you people are completely ignorant as to the physiological and psychological reasons why alot of people are fat. Not all, but I would wager a large majority are not just lazy fuckers like you want to think they are.

jesus fucking christ. I don't show up to uvalan and everything goes fucking haywire

that being said:

Right now, of course we don't know the whole story but not many people have given a fuck about MARK AND TOM. Hello?! They're the ones that put their ass through the grinder to get this shit going, and people have to fuck it up.

Thanks! Do you really think they'll want to throw another one with even MORE SHIT that happened at this lan? Give me a fucking break.

Regardless of how annoying LGBR was, its more than just not beating up a minor, its about respecting the people who throw the event and act accordingly to the rules.

Sarc losing his cool was like shitting on mark and tom.

I'm damn cool with Poji, I don't know what the fuck got into him.

He was an instrument in the lesson, but I don't think he beat his ass to teach him anything like you were implying. :p

El Mariachi said:
jesus fucking christ. I don't show up to uvalan and everything goes fucking haywire

that being said:

Right now, of course we don't know the whole story but not many people have given a fuck about MARK AND TOM. Hello?! They're the ones that put their ass through the grinder to get this shit going, and people have to fuck it up.

Thanks! Do you really think they'll want to throw another one with even MORE SHIT that happened at this lan? Give me a fucking break.

Regardless of how annoying LGBR was, its more than just not beating up a minor, its about respecting the people who throw the event and act accordingly to the rules.

Sarc losing his cool was like shitting on mark and tom.

I'm damn cool with Poji, I don't know what the fuck got into him.

You conveyed what I was trying to say much better, but they also let him stay... :shrug:

Neutrino said:
Yep, he's been pretty cool.

Some of you people are completely ignorant as to the physiological and psychological reasons why alot of people are fat. Not all, but I would wager a large majority are not just lazy fuckers like you want to think they are.

We all know about depression and filling the void. But it's not the same fucking thing as being born gay. You still think being gay is a choice people make, like one day they just got tired of chasing girls cause a dick is easier to get. Once you get passed this you can then start telling other people to "grow up".

Gmankuza said:
We all know about depression and filling the void. But it's not the same fucking thing as being born gay. You still think being gay is a choice people make, like one day they just got tired of chasing girls cause a dick is easier to get. Once you get passed this you can then start telling other people to "grow up".

No, I never said that, I said I believe it is a psychological problem. I know they like dick and just can't decide to change it, but that is also true for alot of people who are fat, they just can't stop eating...

That is the point I was trying to make, not that I believe Gay people just decided to like the dick one day.

Gmankuza said:

also, people BECOME DEPRESSED AND NOT DEPRESSED, it's not like they are born with a depression gene

ok I'll go with that. Some fat people can't stop eating, and they need help. Some have gland problems. But you can't compare it to being gay, because one can be fixed, one can't. So they shoudl never be compared in the first place.

[10:47] <Squeeky> He is an adult, he should be able to control himself

God damn! I don't give a crap if lgbr deserved it or not, sarcastick is the adult in the situation and he acted like he wasn't... this wasn't a 'fight', it was sarcastick freakin assaulting a minor... wtf???

in my very uneducated opinion its all to do with metabolism...i eat nothing but crap constantly all the time, i can't help myself....and i dont get fat. some people do :shrug:

lizzardfire said:

God damn! I don't give a crap if lgbr deserved it or not, sarcastick is the adult in the situation and he acted like he wasn't... this wasn't a 'fight', it was sarcastick freakin assaulting a minor... wtf???

This convo is over, thread is now about GAYZ, thx.

Gmankuza said:
Idiots. Mav wasn't born fat. He became fat by being a lazy donut eater. Gay people are FORCED into being gay. They are born that way.

And mav, I've NEVER made fun of you, ever(untill this post of cuorse). Just pointing out why people will continue to make fun of you.

I told you they found a fat gene AND I DON'T BELIEVE THEY'VE FOUND A GAY GENE YET. K THX. END OF SUBJECT.

lizzardfire said:

So kids should be able to just run their mouths because adults will never teach them a lesson? What fuckign world do you live in? ANd where is this utopia?

lizzardfire said:

STFU member

Gmankuza said:
So kids should be able to just run their mouths because adults will never teach them a lesson? What fuckign world do you live in? ANd where is this utopia?

sarca probably coulda shut him up without making him cry tho :shrug:

whatever, like someone above said that conversation is over ;]

puncho said:
I told you they found a fat gene AND I DON'T BELIEVE THEY'VE FOUND A GAY GENE YET. K THX. END OF SUBJECT.

Gmankuza said:
ok I'll go with that. Some fat people can't stop eating, and they need help. Some have gland problems. But you can't compare it to being gay, because one can be fixed, one can't. So they shoudl never be compared in the first place.

And, they haven't located the gay gene yet, but they have found a difference in the size of a normal guys hypothalamous and a gay mans. Where the gay guys is the size of a female. So they mutation, or lack of growth in the first tri-mester, is where the problem starts for gay people.

I really dont think there will be another uva.

why you ask?

you think cheater and wife beater really wanna put up with this shit?

I for one am hoping this is a hoax, cuz if it isn't, vab uva

Back