LGBR Did get beat up, lol

Seems like all three, madcat scara and lgbr, are losers...

but at least this thread gave me something to do while drinking my morning coffee and trying to wake up.

good morning.

:bouncy:

Alekhine said:
1. Why wasn't he kicked out of the LAN? Any comparative "unknown" would have been for sure. This is a clear case of popularity being held over the rules.

I have no problem that a 15 year old punk talking shit got rolled. I would have liked to see the look on his face. But I definately agree with the above. There is no fucking way that I would have been let back in if I did the same thing.

That being said, good thread! :wave:

The only thing that bothers me, and bothers me a great deal is-

Whether or not LGBR "deserved" it or not, (my guess is that he did, he's a known faggot that gets off on annoying people), he's such a faggot that I wouldnt put it past him for a NANOSECOND to sue Mark & Tom. He already was lame enough to call the cops, I wonder if he has legal grounds to sue Wayside Productions.

If he has legal grounds to do so, I bet my shirt that he will. And that pisses me off.

SuicideTaxi said:
The only thing that bothers me, and bothers me a great deal is-

Whether or not LGBR "deserved" it or not, (my guess is that he did, he's a known faggot that gets off on annoying people), he's such a faggot that I wouldnt put it past him for a NANOSECOND to sue Mark & Tom. He already was lame enough to call the cops, I wonder if he has legal grounds to sue Wayside Productions.

If he has legal grounds to do so, I bet my shirt that he will. And that pisses me off.
Didn't Mark and Tom have everyone sign disclaimers when they came in? I know they said they were going to. Besides, they may have fucked up letting Sarca back in. Something like that might be usable in a lawsuit.

psc777 said:
Yeah, dunno details, But Sarcastic jumped his ass prety good by the thud on the ground i felt. LGBR was cryin from what it looked like.

No pics, sry, not by me at least

OMG :clap:

this just in: madcat snuck into poji's room for felatio. apparently sarcastic found out, was enraged with jealousy, and proceeded to twitch his titty muscles in such a hypnotic fashion that LGBR stole poji's jacket under a powerful trance.

p.s. but i wasn't there so who knows what happened

yoink said:
this just in: madcat snuck into poji's room for felatio. apparently sarcastic found out, was enraged with jealousy, and proceeded to twitch his titty muscles in such a hypnotic fashion that LGBR stole poji's jacket under a powerful trance.
:rofl:

emu.jpg

LGBR is internet tough guy

Sarca no like LGBR

Sarca tells LGBR to leave

LGBR refuses to leave, decides to stay to be obnoxious

LGBR gets fuck smashed

you'd think that if it was obvious he would get his ass beat he woulda just up and left instead of staying and mouthing off. but :shrug: i don't blame sarca, some of the fuckers on this board i would do the same to without hesitation

of course, then we also have bacardi, who beat a 10 year old's face into the ground for calling him a chink

Thug Lyfe YOOOOOO!!fsdaa!... Lame.

It would definitely suck if wayside productions is sued, but after letting him back in they deserve it.

DaNGr said:
This is FUCKING bullshit I can't believe you guys cant see this shit. HES FUCKING 15! FOR FUCK SAKES. YOU DONT FUCKING BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF A 15 YEAR OLD!

If I was LGBR, once sarca pushed me I would of grabbed a fucking bat and took it to his face. UNFAIR? FUCK THAT SARCA IS 23. In a fight THEIR IS NO RULES.

Fucking lame. resorting to hittin a 15 year old. The most I would do is just ignore the fucker. Now if LGBR was 18, I would say beat the shit out of him sarca but hes fucking 15. 15..

sad. fucking sad.

it really doesn't matter. If you're 15 you should be old enough to have some sense to keep your mouth shut. reap the rewards.

Back