[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

All voting fraud, whether accidental or otherwise, and all broken voting machines etc., most definitely favoured Joe Biden. Not a single wrong vote has ever been recorded in favour of the orangetard and if you think otherwise he's definitely gonna take his ball home.

Sorry, but the DNC will remove Biden either within the first six months of office, or will wait for the two years necessary to give the whore VP a chance to be the first president to have more than 8 years in office.

Giving yourself 6 extra months to cope?

Most of these posters are in it for 8 straight years of coping

That doesn't even make sense, CumDumplins. If you could stop diddling kids for 2 seconds you might actually be able to process and understand the words that you're reading.

That doesn't even make sense, CumDumplins. If you could stop diddling kids for 2 seconds you might actually be able to process and understand the words that you're reading.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Still coping with his weird pedo sig compounded by trump loss and retardation

710568727879483464.png

People raging about no job offers for Trumptards. Why do you have a problem with this, it's possibly the best and most immediate indicator for stupidity and inability to pay attention for periods of longer than 15 seconds.

If you bring any politics, left or right, into a job interview, you are always disqualified immediately. Same with religion. I don't give a fuck what people do on their own time. I need someone who thinks about work while we're at work.

BTW, I need a Financial Analyst who can devote ~60 hours a week. 15 paid holidays, 3 weeks vacation, full health with no copays. $105k with +10k after 6 months. Trumptards need not apply.

Back