[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I’m surprised Schiff and the Dems haven’t started popping champagne bottles yet.
It's because they have bigger plans ahead of them and, us.

twit: Pelosi issues rebuttal to GOP talking point in Dear Colleague letter: "The weak response to these hearings has been, 'Let the election decide.' That dangerous position only adds to the urgency of our action, because POTUS is jeopardizing the integrity of the 2020 elections."
EJrYP6oXUAEuRRL

How dare 'we the people' vote for someone she (the establishment) doesn't approve of. The banks didn't select Trump for us to elect and they have informed the establishment to do thy bidding. "Remove Trump, at all costs!"

lmao sondland called trump from ukraine on a cell phone to talk us policy, I wonder how hard putin laughed when he listened to that call

only the best and brightest for the maga

Yeahhhhhh I mean, I can’t debate with you guys if you take what happens in reality and through your Trump derangement syndrome rage create a fictitious universe.

What’s happening today is obviously taking a toll on your mental faculties but I can’t do much other than trying to help you see the light.

for real foreign aid should by its nature be quid pro quo

im glad President Trump is making sure our aid is contingent

upon the recipient country's ability to serve our interests

serving our interest in finding the dang dnc server the ukraine stole, give us back the dnc server ukraine!!

Dude. Turn on a TV and find out. I’m going to have someone bring me construction paper and crayons to try and explain this to you apparently.

so the schiff show and you cant identify the crime?

huh

i mean, if there is without a doubt a crime, you would have no problems saying exactly what it is

like when i didnt hesitate pointing our exactly what crimes hillary committed with her unclassified server that you avoided like the plague and ran off

I understand our progressives think there is a money tree

in the back yard and we can just give aid to foreign countries

willy nilly without stipulations or give illegal aliens free unlimited healthcare

but that isn't how the real world works

well obviously we can only give money to countries that'll help us investigate dumb conspiracy theories to help the president get reelected

i don't want to bash Obama but come on that is exactly what we

got when we elected a community organizer with questionable nationality

President Trump was a business man first he understands how protective

we must be with our money

[gifv]https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1197183720408702981/pu/vid/1280x720/w2G42bmvW0W9aNe5.mp4?tag=10[/gifv]

well nunes looks happy :rofl:

Back