[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

OMG this grandiose bitch
'I'm so important. The president isn't following the globalist policy I want,,,, waaahhhhh'

The Dims are sunk. I can't believe they let this whiner up there...President Trump should walk in, point at her, and say
'YOU'RE FIRED'

for real. I love how these people start off by stating 'i have no first hand info on the stuff you want to know about, but look at all my accomplishments and how bad trump is'.

Then libcucks go crazy like 'look we got em'.

When rational people are like... this is a clown show.

Also, Schiff has broken like 15 rules already.

Haha haha this is the witness :rofl: I have no first hand knowledge. Wow great way to start off. She just mad she got fired. Zelinski requested she be fired because she sucked fhe dick of yanukovitch

Trump has the power to hire/fire ambassadors at his pleasure. When do we get to the bit where he did something illegal? Day two of hearings and still don’t know what the crime was? Can stinkyshitter help me understand the case being presented here?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She's been there through 33 years of corrupt Ukraine policies. She was there when Hunter Biden was stuffing money down his pants... And now she wonders why the president fucking wants her gone... She's Bad News. You should feel threatened bitch traitor

This is why I post here. Because I want to see how Trump supporters view this.

"Chairman, I have a point of order!! You look like a ventriloquist dummy! Point of order!"

"The gentleman is not recognized"

Gym Jordan: "Jeepers, what a farce by the dems."

Lol the trolls on this board are about the same as the GOP leaders in Congress. What a tragedy for the country.

Really impressed with shartshitters dedication to his troll. Impeachment has become a Frankenstein monster and Pelosi Schiff can’t stop it now

Fucking hilarious
Can we string schiff up yet?
'How does the President attacking you influence other whistle blowers coming forward.... '
in other words
'we got nothing, so we're blaming mean President for others not coming forward'

'Wahhahh I don't like the American First policy maker the United States elected; we're not paying attention to the wars of the world whwwwaaaaaaaa'

Last edited:
That’s definitely one way to look at it. Lol.

This basically speaks to the Trump derangement syndrome that has rotted all of your brains.

Last edited:
oh shit
she doesn't think biden went around bragging about firing the prosecutor
she hasn't even seen this video

They jumped before they looked. They blew their load before they even got their fly unzipped. They went to a high noon duel and didn’t bring bullets. They bought the harness, stirrups, and saddle and forgot the horse.

The leadership got broken down and steamrolled by a party of transgendered baby killing lunatics. You can’t put this genie back in the bottle.

I predicted that this election cycle was the DNC Goldwater moment, I even made a thread about the party being destroyed for the next hundred years and they’ll need to rebrand with a new name.

I didn’t know watching the collapse would be this embarrassing. Little Schiff giving the opening statement and he just looks completely overwhelmed and lost. It’s like he hit the iceberg miles and miles ago and got on a dingy and he’s still saying ‘don’t worry folks, we’ll be in New York in a couple more hours’

Back