[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Politics aside, she's so stupid it's mindblowing. When she's in congress and reads stuff from her office, you can tell from how she reads it that she never wrote it. Like a kid reading from a textbook. I think her staff controls her.

Absolutely nothing she wants works and failed in times past, but she's popular because shes a woman of color who tells Trump off.

Last edited:
Politics aside, she's so stupid it's mindblowing. When she's in congress and reads stuff from her office, you can tell from how she reads it that she never wrote it. Like a kid reading from a textbook. I think her staff controls her.

Absolutely nothing she wants works and failed in times past, but she's popular because shes a woman of color who tells Trump off.

The Justice Democrats groomed her.

I dated a girl once that had that stare.

Z1HAoet.jpg

Jesus. I don’t post for like 12 hours because I have one of those things called a job and couldn’t spend the time owning dotards (as much as I’d like to) and you all froth at the mouth that I’ve abandoned the thread. Lol.

There’s too much stuff for me to address from scrolling the last couple pages but we had such gems as someone saying liberals only post opinion pieces and are idiots and then they go on to post a tucker carlson rant. Lol.

Someone suggested Democrats plan school mass shootings to cover up bad news for them or something. Jesus.

Someone was surprised that California, the state with the most people in the country, had the most shootings. Hahahaha.

I’ve yet to see you guys talk about AOC but I look forward to the batshit reeeeing you all do because a Hispanic woman is smarter and more successful than you’ll ever be. Unless she wildly fucks up (which is possible because she can be impulsive sometimes without thought for the consequences of what she says or does in the political realm)...get used to President Ocasio-Cortez.

Oh I did want to ask you guys why it doesn’t bother you that Trump lied about releasing his tax returns for years and he is currently hoping the Supreme Court picks up the case because if not, we’ll get to see how little money he has..

so lets talk about the president while we're judging peoples success and intelligence based off their ability to get elected

Jesus. I don’t post for like 12 hours because I have one of those things called a job and couldn’t spend the time owning dotards (as much as I’d like to) and you all froth at the mouth that I’ve abandoned the thread. Lol.

There’s too much stuff for me to address from scrolling the last couple pages but we had such gems as someone saying liberals only post opinion pieces and are idiots and then they go on to post a tucker carlson rant. Lol.

Someone suggested Democrats plan school mass shootings to cover up bad news for them or something. Jesus.

Someone was surprised that California, the state with the most people in the country, had the most shootings. Hahahaha.

I’ve yet to see you guys talk about AOC but I look forward to the batshit reeeeing you all do because a Hispanic woman is smarter and more successful than you’ll ever be. Unless she wildly fucks up (which is possible because she can be impulsive sometimes without thought for the consequences of what she says or does in the political realm)...get used to President Ocasio-Cortez.

glad you found some courage to return, good stuff

yesterdays peach mintz

'tism don't stop for work or sleep, 'tism con'tinues

Oh I did want to ask you guys why it doesn’t bother you that Trump lied about releasing his tax returns for years and he is currently hoping the Supreme Court picks up the case because if not, we’ll get to see how little money he has..

Why are these fags so concerned with such little dick shit.

Back