[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

fredo was trying to protect u from committing high crimes for reading documents ok trust them to tell you whats in them and what to think

US Foreign policy is to threaten to withhold aid unless a prosecutor is fired off a case that involves the company his son works for? He even bragged about it on TV.

Fired off the case?

No, the goal was to eliminate the prosecutor for corruption all together, it was a US international foreign policy driven by a traditional interagency process for which records were properly kept.

Not a shadow government drug deal out the back of ur demented lawyers car to bribe a foreign government to jail your opponents children.

i fucking love how hunter biden resigned from his above board position at Burisma as soon as joe biden started running for president
I have been researching heavily into the billions of $ in transit fees going to Ukraine from Russia and trying to figure out who exactly gets this money and I cannot find it.

As we know, several children of high ranking US politicians have been on the BOD of gas companies in Ukraine and VP Biden is on record saying that the building or Nord Stream II is a bad deal as it will bypass Ukraine and the transit fees. Shortly after, the US started discussing sanctions on Russia because of this and I cannot find the connection between the kids of US politicians and these transit fees.

A while back I bought Secret Empires: How the American Political Class Hides Corruption and Enriches Family and Friends but have yet to read it. From what I understand, in it, the author discusses the Biden Ukraine things and how they continually pass on wealth to their friends and family through corruption.

I know there is a connection with the transit fees but I dont know how to find it. :(

Fired off the case?

No, the goal was to eliminate the prosecutor for corruption all together, it was a US international foreign policy driven by a traditional interagency process for which records were properly kept.

Not a shadow government drug deal out the back of ur demented lawyers car to bribe a foreign government to jail your opponents children.

how fucking delusional can you get? Obviously this bad ^^^^

The best part was the two ‘witnesses’ agreeing Trump’s Ukraine foreign aid policy was much better than Obama’s :rofl:

Now the impeachment is about Trump not handing out enough MIC contracts to Ukraine.

Obama gave 0 lethal aid. Trump already gave 500 million since taking office. And everyone is now upset that MORE lethal aid was delayed by two months?

The big problem is giving money to a shitty corrupt Ukraine government at all. All those missles we just gave them are going to end up on the black market or sold directly to Russia for pennies on the dollar.

Civilian aircraft being shot down over Ukraine? Well shit, better introduce some more Javelin missles into the mix.

The Donbass and Crimea already had a referendum on this issue, just let them be. They’re ‘freedom fighters’. Why are we not supporting them in this instance while we’re supporting ‘moderate members rebels in a fight against Syria? Giving Ukraine money is pretty much the same thing as giving Syria money.

The republicans were talking about border integrity in Ukraine.... uh, what about when we ass fucked every country across the Middle East?

Hello people, we’re fighting an never ending proxy war that is in Europe’s backyard. This is a European problem, let them deal with it.
But obviously the whole point to all these charades isn’t about ‘law’ or ‘fairness’ or ‘corruption’. It’s all about bank rolling Boeing and Ratheon and BAE so all these POS Washington insiders get a cushy parachute retirement.

Now there’s an impeachment inquiry for not giving enough weapons to a corrupt pos fake country. Give me a break. We got plenty of bridges here that Trump needs to be building instead of blowing shit up across the world.

The biggest joke is on the American people for falling for this whole orchestrated song and dance. The punch line is we’re all a bunch of suckers and Uncle Sam won’t wipe his poop dick before shoving it down our throats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Game over.

However, in a statement published by Interfax-Ukraine, Ukraine Foreign Minister Vadym Prystaiko said Thursday that U.S. Ambassador to the European Union Gordon Sondland never asked him for investigations into Joe Biden's son's role in Ukraine while Biden was vice president.

"I have never seen a direct link between investigations and security assistance. Yes, investigations were mentioned, you know, in a presidential conversation. But there was no clear connection between these events,"

Ukraine foreign minister: No links between aid, investigations

He's got the number 1 libtard media platform there is.

He will get elected.

They're really #1? But their views are so low! :rofl:

Ben Shaprios personal channel has the same level of engagement
unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
I guess they have like a podcast, youtube, fb, and TV show. So if you take them all and combine them, they are number 1.

At least thats what Ben Shapiro said in one of his podcasts because they constantly go back and forth.

Neither of them are on par with Alex Jones or Steven Crowder though, and people have to pay for that shit.

Back