[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

maybe the plan is to get the don to testify and catch him in perjury

all to be not passed by senate

this is a shocking use of government resources. clearly this is a top priority to get senate to shoot this down and accomplish nothing.

this is like clinton all over again. fucking clown shoes.

I think it's interesting that immediately after the CNN Nunes' vid I posted - they flash a quick slide that says simply - "There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden"

maybe because its a debunked conspiracy theory with literally no truth to it

oma stop watching/reading that garbage

its rotting your fucking mind

Bros there's no truth that Bidens son was put on the board of a Ukraine energy company at the height of US interference in Ukraine politics

FAKE

NEWS

Hunter Biden has never lived in the Ukraine, does not speak Ukrainian, has no experience in petro chemicals, is ‘working’ at a company that the previous owner had to flee the country because he was a corrupt piece of shit. And Ukraine is a notably corrupt country to the point corruption is part of the cultural fabric. I don’t think nepotism is a crime - but the whole situation is fishy if not exactly illegal. I suppose a potential crime would be if the foreign aid Biden had ear marked was laundered and wound up through several channels into his son’s own pocket. I think the reason Ukraine is such an interesting place for USA politicians is because of the murky waters and hidden communication channels and the blurred line between private/public companies. Any USA official conducting private business in Ukraine needs to be examined under a microscope.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

so you're saying the former VP's cokehead son wasn't receiving 50k a month from a ukranian energy company? because as far as I can tell, no one disputes this. the media always adds lots of loaded words when mentioning it like "debunked" except absolutely nothing has been debunked about it.

oma stop watching/reading that garbage

its rotting your fucking mind

Hunter Biden has never lived in the Ukraine, does not speak Ukrainian, has no experience in petro chemicals, is ‘working’ at a company that the previous owner had to flee the country because he was a corrupt piece of shit. And Ukraine is a notably corrupt country to the point corruption is part of the cultural fabric. I don’t think nepotism is a crime - but the whole situation is fishy if not exactly illegal. I suppose a potential crime would be if the foreign aid Biden had ear marked was laundered and wound up through several channels into his son’s own pocket. I think the reason Ukraine is such an interesting place for USA politicians is because of the murky waters and hidden communication channels and the blurred line between private/public companies. Any USA official conducting private business in Ukraine needs to be examined under a microscope.

"bro... stop using logic and thinking on ur own. MSM says there is nothing to see... just accept that and move on."

-epi

so you're saying the former VP's cokehead son wasn't receiving 50k a month from a ukranian energy company? because as far as I can tell, no one disputes this. the media always adds lots of loaded words when mentioning it like "debunked" except absolutely nothing has been debunked about it.
you're acting as if they believe in facts and evidence.

they enjoy being told how to think

ridiculous you are all fucking sheep

its an unfounded conspiracy theory that holds no water

oma you cant talk shit about people being brainwashed you literally only get your news from fox. youre insane

how can all of you be this disingenuous you might as well be russian bots youre furthering the same goals

fukin insufferable retards

ITS PISSING ME OFF

oma you cant talk shit about people being brainwashed you literally only get your news from fox. youre insane

how can all of you be this disingenuous you might as well be russian bots youre furthering the same goals

ITS PISSING ME OFF
^for example, take this burger flipper. he can't spare the time to research these things or understand what a "fact" is. cnn tells him rich people are evil so he's going to just eat up whatever baby food they spoon into his gaping mouth.

lmao you could use the exact same line of logic for literally every family member Trump crowbarred into the government

^for example, take this burger flipper. he can't spare the time to research these things or understand what a "fact" is. cnn tells him rich people are evil so he's going to just eat up whatever baby food they spoon into his gaping mouth.

wow now i know where the pagy is dumb line came from

ITS PISSING ME OFF

lulz

Dude judging me for watching fox (a small portion of my sources) when he pulls all his info from the NYT's and thinks he's educated about US politics...

Wouldn't be an inquiry at all if trump had asked Ukraine to investigate Tulsi. This is just Democrats campaigning through impeachment and protecting Biden because they've already decided he is their nominee.

wow dude you literally post nothing but foxnews

but ya im sure its just a minor source of your information

im sure the alt right nationalist blogs really shore the rest up nicely :lol:

Back