[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I am sure if they put the whistleblower out to make statement Trump would gladly show up. That is the accuser. (and liar)

Also this "whistleblower" went to Schiff's office. Why? Why would he not go to the AG?

The groomed witnesses didn't provide a damn thing other than info from a knitting circle.

LOL yesss bruh u woke af gg

I just want to make sure people know that EST

means EVERY.SINGLE.TIME

not just sometimes u know

of course joo know

Opinion | Your sympathy isn’t enough to stop anti-Semitism

EJRxZ-7XkAAXzCU.jpg

KRAV MAGA best defense against White Blood cells fighting caner

I am sure if they put the whistleblower out to make statement Trump would gladly show up. That is the accuser. (and liar)

Also this "whistleblower" went to Schiff's office. Why? Why would he not go to the AG?

The groomed witnesses didn't provide a damn thing other than info from a knitting circle.

HER NAME WAS AMY FORD

HER NAME WAS AMY FORD

HER NAME WAS AMY FORD

chanted the prosecution wearing red robes

and the crime was misogyny

JEW COUP 2020 isn't going so well after Day 1 of Shoah trial hearings

now some of you will try to say my statement is antisemetic

and it is......but that is because I am goyem and simply repeating what the JEWISH FORWARD is bragging about today. Repeating their own words and tweets verbatim is also a crime against humanity in their minds (the only ones that matter)

The Forward on Twitter:

EJRnzyoXsAAXkxO.jpg

EJRmMZvXsAEYLen.jpg

EJRdRcCXYAU80MG.jpg

EJRYDbzX0AU1L5u.jpg

EJRKbVsX0AAJHPR.jpg

EJQ8hnRWwAAfB3m.jpg

EJQ1iq5W4AEcoVL.jpg

EJQ0H-RUEAA75EU.jpg

EJR1EgBXUAAgMZK.jpg

I mean what are the odds of this being a natural occurrence?

this not being cause and effect?

2% of US population being just about 100% of the people running this shit show?

Some people wonder why the Palmer Raids occurred 100 years ago (well before WW2)

why it specifically targeted BOLSHEVIKS (like all of these people above)

Before Trumps ICE Raids, There Were the Palmer Raids | Time

NOW JEW KNOW why..........

palmer-raids.jpg

and why 110 has to happen again (and again)

109/110
woot!

There’s no way sharp shooter actually works. I listened to this hearing on the radio during my drive today. There’s nothing here dude. It’s time to hit indeed.com and get back into grown up land. Sorry, I don’t browse TW while I’m driving.

If you don’t give 500 million dollars to a president elected in May then you are getting your ass impeached. Lol what a tard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
he should def allow for further investigations and questioning of his every action

while his accusers remain anonymous and incapable of ever being cross examination (yet alone questioned)

that is how our legal system is supposed to work for sure

he has to prove to everyone he is innocent

this is for sure a good faith argument

hahahahah

no wonder Sharpshooter thinks Bill Clinton is clean and Brett Kavanaugh and Tucker Carlson types shouldn't be allowed anywhere near your kids. that they are the sexual predators based on fabricated charges

they scream about Roy Moore (who lost in AL) after electing an actual confirmed and guilty PEDO in Virginia last week.

I mean :lol: at taking a left wing rat seriously yet alone giving them anything they want again
Credibly accused!

Is more powerful than physical evidence.

if there are 109 jewless paradises out there why don't you just go live in one of those?

LOL

you looking for a rat free zone bro?

yeah that isn't how the expulsion process works.....how international jewry functions

if there is gov cheese they the first ones back to find it

"hands rubbing intensifies"

A History of the Jews, a list of expulsions for 2000 years

Expulsion and Readmission

1182_french_expulsion_of_jews-cropped.jpg

I mean if I got kicked out of 110 bars that would be the bars fault right?

I would blame the Nazi's

even if at most bars (only counted once) I got the boot like 3 or 4 different times

1030 seems to be the real number

proving how bad the rest of the world is........never them

COMPLETE LIST OF JEWISH EXPULSIONS (1,030) s Empire

Last edited:
idk i think white people have been kicked out of more places: africa, south america, and asia

just seems like u might wanna think of another metric

displaced different than kicked out

can you imagine if I got banned from TW 1030 times and acted like this place was to blame for my actions?

EJR687jXsAAJOfQ.jpg

a lesson we will learn again in North America and Europe very soon

but not soon enough for NEVER TRUMPERS if Jooooo know what I mean

and I know joooooooooo do

You know they picked a really bad day to release Steve miller’s hacked emails he sent to Breitbart. lol. I haven’t seen a single article about it. Oh well, trump is defusing the turkey Syrian conflict, Steve Miller emails no one has time for, and the democrats are playing grab ass with each other at the impeachment hearing. :rofl:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is the only thing anyone needs to listen to:
-

More talk like this from (R) please!

Last edited:
Back