GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

i have nothing interesting to add other than i would like a key!
i currently play way too much but i enjoy most aspects of the game. i have leveled 10 characters to 80 during this expansion (2 druids 0 shaman, rest of all classes.. shaman is 74 but ugh). almost all characters have 2 tradeskills at 425+, all have epic flying! I have spent the last few days trying to think of something "cool" to post but have nothing

Then you do not deserve a key.

The following people have been invited:

|Blitzkrieg|
revulsion
java
**Majin Buu**
Suilenroc
triple

The following people have NOT been invited
jiggaman posted boring roadside pictures
mode posted a boring wow video

Meh, Technically it shouldn't be THAT big. It's not like completely altering a pic using PS with lots of mad skills. I'll need to sit down for an hour and fumble through the CS5 tools long enough to get it done.

hm, WOW1 PTR shows up as a new license in battle.net, but it's the WOTLK box, not the Cata one shown in the earlier screenie

are they just prepping my account and its not finished yet?

License Information WoW1 (PTR)
License: Public Test Realm
Expires: Closed

is that what your guys account screens show as well? I don't want to download 3 gigs of old code.

Last edited:
hm, WOW1 PTR shows up as a new license in battle.net, but it's the WOTLK box, not the Cata one shown in the earlier screenie

are they just prepping my account and its not finished yet?

is that what your guys account screens show as well? I don't want to download 3 gigs of old code.

battlenet.jpg

Back