GET YOUR CATACLYSM BETA KEYS HERE

You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talking... you talking to me? Well I'm the only one here. Who the fuck do you think you're talking to? Oh yeah? OK.

Krustyy_awesome.gif

Need new content, not old shit. Can't click now since I'm at work, but I'm pretty sure someone already linked mia rose pics anyways.

Need new content, not old shit. Can't click now since I'm at work, but I'm pretty sure someone already linked mia rose pics anyways.

Well the one with her holding Emmortal is new since I've never posted it until now, the second picture was posted in this thread but it was changed, the one I posted is not and was in my guild :)

Last edited:
Thanks again Krusty I got the client but it want load. I keep getting this

The installer was unable to read the file "Sound\Ambience\ZoneAmbience\DeadWindPassDay.wav". This error may be caused by problems with the media or drive at <unknown> --for example, a scratched or dirty CD-ROM/DVD-ROM, hard drive corruption, or a networking problem while downloading the installer. (The error code was 0.) : DecompressJob::Execute()

anyone else?

I'm not getting that error message. Just LOTS of patch downloads. Currently on a 1.0 gigabyte one.

But also I downloaded the vanilla/wotlk client from the website. So maybe you need to reinstall wotlk.

I'm not getting that error message. Just LOTS of patch downloads. Currently on a 1.0 gigabyte one.

But also I downloaded the vanilla/wotlk client from the website. So maybe you need to reinstall wotlk.

I dont have any wow installs on this PC. I wonder if thats it....

EDIT: going to try loading it on another pc

Last edited:
Back