Webstats for Bind

Even on trash I use mine, I typically get 30-40 uses over the course of a night.

As a healer, I really forget to use my essence of the martyr trinket, but I'm getting alot better at using that during burst damage (brutallus stomp, felmyst's corrosion) etc

dps i used my super elite and shitty icon of the silver crescent 24/7

whenever it was up, i'd wait (on hyjal for example) till a trash group was spawning, and pop that to get the most out of my dots, and i'd wait to dps utnil the tank hit like 10k aggro (with tribeard that didn't take long at all, especially with misdirects) to pop the trinket, and i'd use inner focus to burn the devouring plague cooldown (since that thing is like almost 1000 mana)

good times

Jilocasin - WWS
There is the stats for adren healing in hyjal last night on the shaman, the gear is odd to look at, blue quest rewards and Boe items, a few kara drops and then drops from Hyjal and BT.

The World of Warcraft Armory

For the gear on the shaman I think it is fine, what is bothering me is the performance of some of the other healers in relation to the gear they have.

My 1350 healing is the key.

I somehow think my overhealing is really being wasted when I could dps on my hunter, but the last time we went in there short on healers, there were a lot more wipes. Last night were one shots on azgalor and kazrogal.

Reading more on sham shit today for tomorrow night's raid.

Back