[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

This is the only thing anyone needs to listen to:
-

More talk like this from (R) please!

You would link to something Devin fucking Nunes said. Lol. Dude is dumber than the dumbest person on this forum. Has absolutely no idea what he’s doing in government and may be the most in over his head out of all the republicans which is saying something.

Dude is suing a fucking internet cow for making fun of him.

Lol.

Have you all even discussed the documents that were leaked at 8pm EST? If not boy oh boy. The Biden's are beyond fucked.

giphy.gif

You would link to something Devin fucking Nunes said. Lol. Dude is dumber than the dumbest person on this forum. Has absolutely no idea what he’s doing in government and may be the most in over his head out of all the republicans which is saying something.

Lol.

You are such a partisan hack haha.

Have you heard of Diane Feinstein? She maybe even dumber than you. I actually met this dimwit.

Lol.

I don't flip the "bozo bit" on anyone. That's not healthy. It's also not very liberal or progressive. You will learn that even someone who is goofy or you don't agree with will have a moment where they make complete sense.

Flipping the bozo bit is for weaklings. He sent the correct message and set the stage. He did a great job and I hope to see the Republicans take the gloves off to crush some of these dipshits. Criminals, really. I wish there was a way to make them pay for all the wasted time and damage they have caused.

I hope so. I hope there is no behind the scenes deal to drop investigations in exchange for something else. Like shutting up and going away.

I thought this was going to be more exciting today.
Republicans could have attacked better
in this clear sham

I went surfing near the end and I'm sure that was the better choice

Back