[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Last edited:
too right wing for him

they might as well be actual nazis his psychologist stays

Over in Corbyn Country (((they))) calling them Stalinists

*reminder to take your anxiety and delusional paranoia prescription*

Republicans now guilty of not getting to the meat of a Democratic NothingBerger (with extra -Berg if you catch my drift)

The fact that nobody with first hand knowledge was present at todays hearings, all by design, all by intention, was what the REPUBLICAN's were at fault for today

:rofl:

we officially live in opposites world

inverted realities with no semblance of connection and continual divergence from one another

"the whole world"

That's who really matters

We are the world

Not a Republic

Not even a country

All people are equal and good and the exact same

EXCEPT FOR THOSE EVIL SCUM SUCKING TRUMP SUCKING RIGHT WING SHEEP

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

white trailer trash as Vanster types so politely labels them

WE are all the same........but we have to have more Affirmative Action/EEO, hiring quotas, preferential minority based loans/grants, and discriminatory political policies or someone will die and you will have killed them

GENDER IS A CONSTRUCT

but pay for my womens studies courses or you are a misogynist

Shut up and pay us REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Last edited:
so what are the crimes then?

splain dis 4 us

a "high crime" can be anything congress determines is politically inappropriate, it doesn't necessarily have to break a law on the books. does that leave congress open to witch hunting? sure. is this a witch hunt? probably not. once again I have to point out as a semi-trump supporter that his incompetence gets him into these situations. letting a weasely fuck like giuliani run his foreign policy doesn't inspire confidence.

a "high crime" can be anything congress determines is politically inappropriate, it doesn't necessarily have to break a law on the books. does that leave congress open to witch hunting? sure. is this a witch hunt? probably not. once again I have to point out as a semi-trump supporter that his incompetence gets him into these situations. letting a weasely fuck like giuliani run his foreign policy doesn't inspire confidence.

I can agree with this, but you're essentially suggesting that Trump has to have a molehill free presidency to avoid impeachment with the standards being brought by the dems.

is this a witch hunt? probably not.

seriously?

where have you been the last 3 years?

if you don't believe by now that this is a huge witch hunt involving the democrats in congress, some deeply embedded cia/fbi/nsa baddies and the main stream media, then nothing will ever help you see the light again.

GOP Ignores Witnesses While Using Time To Monologue

Fox News To Trump | The Daily Caller

Pretty much how everyone views the days events except for the Trump deranged people here.

Why bother interviewing the "witnesses" (We're calling them witnesses now? That's rich!) when you know Adam Schitt will just direct them not to answer? What's the point? The whole thing is political theater anyway, I don't see why anyone would take it seriously. Much like I can't take your posts seriously.

It's shit like this that is responsible for Days of our Lives being ruined. Why watch some shit ass TV soap when you can just watch the Critters in Congress act that the idiots on the soaps?

Why bother interviewing the "witnesses" (We're calling them witnesses now? That's rich!) when you know Adam Schitt will just direct them not to answer? What's the point? The whole thing is political theater anyway, I don't see why anyone would take it seriously. Much like I can't take your posts seriously.
That’s fine. Enjoy being on the wrong side of history.

shartshooter..why in the hell would Republicans spend that much time with 2 witnesses that supposedly heard something 3rd hand? Democrats sat there and speculated the majority amount of their time.
Schiff: IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF IF

It's comical for anyone to think that Schiff did anything but bomb hard. Republicans took advantage of this and asked a lot of Biden questions which I think was smart.

Back