[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Oh shit, this was a hearing? Like official?

:rofl: :lol:

These are hearings. He has not been impeached. After the hearings there is a house vote. If they vote impeachment, then trump is impeached. It then goes to the senate, where it will die a partisan death.

republicans had nothing but debunked conspiracy theories and rambling statements

seemed like their only purpose was to muddy the waters as much as possible and kill any momentum the hearing had

Stan: Why didn't you ask them any questions?

Vinny Gambini: Huh? Ask who questions?

Bill: The witnesses! You know you could have asked questions, didn't you, Vin?

Stan: Damn it, Vinnie! Maybe if you'd put up some kind of a fight, you could have gotten the case thrown out!

Vinny Gambini: Hey, Stan, you're in Ala-fuckin'-bama. You come from New York. You killed a good ol' boy. There is no way this is not going to trial!

epicdumbspic still worried about finding RUSSIA under his bed at night

he can't get over last waste of time still

we can't expect bonus extra credit just yet

well he is a very important discord admin, respekt his authoritah

so what he says is important and helps him sleep at night and not worry about Orange Hitler showing up to deport him

now DACA your way out mister, it's not taco tuesday

i enjoy how much time they spent in the SCIF to plot this only to backfire so badly in their faces once it went live

any one with decency would be humiliated about this

but we're talking about democrats here

ahahahahahahahaha

this was one truly epic fail

the stuff my dreams are made of

i mean no wonder they have to control the entire narrative, the name of the alleged witnesses and whistlebloweres, limit cross examination......in fact eliminate cross examination for their reality not to crumble and fall apart in front of them

this is the only way their little world can continue to function

Lawyers Criticize Steve Castor Crime

Sucks for you guys the rest of the world doesn’t have Trump delusion syndrome and saw what a disaster the hearings were today for the GOP.

no wonder you need to do away with the electoral college

and get the entire world over here to vote so badly

it really is your last and most desperate hope to have us invaded and then destroyed from within

for you to ever get what you are after for the rest of us (with our $, time, lives and Republic)

D1BbNmmWoAAYrzX

well, at least the vision of the left is true in that picture.

now we see why bernies went full open borders advocate........no more ICE, no more immigration enforcement, and free health care for all + citizens of the world

Last edited:
this was one truly epic fail

the stuff my dreams are made of

i mean no wonder they have to control the entire narrative, the name of the alleged witnesses and whistlebloweres, limit cross examination......in fact eliminate cross examination for their reality not to crumble and fall apart in front of them

this is the only way their little world can continue to function

p much

plenty of time to plot in scif
no republicans allowed
guard whistleblowers
coordinate talking points with witnesses
deny minority party (muh inequalities!) fair time (pay your fair share!)

WE'RE JUST OPERATING UNDER REPUBLICAN RULES :lol:

Of course they are: House Republicans 'demand the release of the rules' on impeachment | TheHill

republicans had nothing but debunked conspiracy theories and rambling statements

seemed like their only purpose was to muddy the waters as much as possible and kill any momentum the hearing had

THEIR MEAN FACTS HURT MY FEELERS

TACO MAN SAD

ORANGE MAN BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

but we are sheep?

LMAO

p much

plenty of time to plot in scif
no republicans allowed
guard whistleblowers
coordinate talking points with witnesses
deny minority party (muh inequalities!) fair time (pay your fair share!)

WE'RE JUST OPERATING UNDER REPUBLICAN RULES :lol:

Of course they are: House Republicans 'demand the release of the rules' on impeachment | TheHill

boy oh boy if there is one thing the DEMS love it's the RULE OF LAW

especially the REPUBLICAN rules of law and procedure

Never seen em love something so much since Mueller and now John Bolton

:lol:

You know notsosharpshooter is 911 calling his shrink right now

he hasn't been this quiet since he got here

was bringing the heat...........now he is bringing the meltdowns

Back