[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I wonder if sharpee will go on the record of who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Absolutely. If it's Bernie or Warren, think it's a healthy Democrat win due to Trump fatigue and outrage from the general public. If it's Biden, I think we still win but not by as healthy a margin. The other candidates I haven't considered because it's not really likely but I suppose I'd still think Mayor Pete could win.

Trump has his base, no question. But my feeling is Americans are tired of the utter chaos Trump has caused in normal life for 4 years. All those stories about psychiatrist having record numbers of clients because people are wandering if they're in a simulation because it makes no sense that Donald "I destroy everything I touch" Trump could be POTUS.

Etc. Blah blah.

If Trump wins, ban me from this forum forever.

I'm sure it has everything to do with Trump and not the 24/7 news cycle trying to take him down.

I'm eating a burrito but I'll respond shortly of factual things that we both know Trump has done, including video or audio evidence when possible, and let me know how you feel about Trump doing these things.

But my feeling is Americans are tired of the utter chaos Trump has caused in normal life for 4 years.

In the common American's "normal life", what utter chaos has Trump caused? Please cite specific examples.

Also, ask yourself if those you think are experiencing chaos would feel that way if they turned off all news. Get up, go to work, make money, go home, cook dinner, go to sleep. How has Trump impacted that? (other than more people going to work, people making more money, etc.)

thanks

I wonder if sharpee will go on the record of who will win the 2020 Presidential election?

Absolutely. If it's Bernie or Warren, think it's a healthy Democrat win due to Trump fatigue and outrage from the general public. If it's Biden, I think we still win but not by as healthy a margin. The other candidates I haven't considered because it's not really likely but I suppose I'd still think Mayor Pete could win.

Trump has his base, no question. But my feeling is Americans are tired of the utter chaos Trump has caused in normal life for 4 years. All those stories about psychiatrist having record numbers of clients because people are wandering if they're in a simulation because it makes no sense that Donald "I destroy everything I touch" Trump could be POTUS.

Etc. Blah blah.

If Trump wins, ban me from this forum forever.

so u won't actually go on the record of who will win the 2020 Presidential election

(((Drudge Report))) Replacements:

The Drudge Report Jew has flipped, now trashes Trump all day and posts more Pro-(((Bernie))) links. There is a business related reason behind this.

Bookmark these:

Alt-Right/White Identitarian Alternative:

Conservative Alternative:

Go to these for news, but still check Drudge. Why check Drudge? You have to watch and study the Jew to anticipate his tricks. Know what he is thinking, and know how he intends to influence.

OgZ2xsk.jpg

Back