[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

i think i went to a twitter link once 10 years ago

do you often follow people you hate and are obsessed with?

so you're a woman beating, pill popping drunk with a mickey mouse education AND we're adding stalker to the list?

pretty clear to me that vanster is worse than badmofo now

i didn't like mofo at all, but I wouldn't want anyone to die from complications with addiction.

i hope vanster gets the help he needs. he's done it before. I hope he gets through this.

tbf, you should follow your President on twitter. he has very important things to say that media would never tell you if he didn't. glad vanster has the sense to follow his President.

In other news:

So maybe there does need to be a rematch," Clinton added. "Obviously, I can beat him again. But, just seriously, I don't understand, I don't think anybody understands what motivates him, other than personal grievance, other than seeking adulation

Don't be shocked if killary announces shes running again

She is prob behind the biden leaks tbh and then bernie heart attack she cant resist considering going in to fuck bernie more hehe

Tele we need you back hehe

Anti-Trump Whistleblower Attorney Worked Directly For James Clapper
One of the attorneys representing the anonymous “whistleblowers” accusing President Donald Trump of conspiring with foreign leaders to interfere in the next U.S. presidential election used to report directly to former director of national intelligence James Clapper.

Charles McCullough, an attorney now representing the whistleblowers with Andrew Bakaj, a former staffer for Sens. Chuck Schumer and Hillary Clinton, was previously the inspector general of the intelligence community (ICIG) at the height of the Clinton email scandal.
[...]

Yeah, all credibility is thrown out the window.

Back