[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

I love when pussies talk about battle and cowardliness who's only experience with any life and death situation was playing the Sims on hardcore mode.

i love it when angry boomers spend years talking about the civil war that's going to happen while sitting on their couch angrily reposting facebook memes

after the EMP strike ill still be driving around my utv. i can come give u guys a ride to the nuclear sludge store when your electronic ignitions are door nails

Quick question Vanster.. if this is kids being kids.. explain the media reaction?

I thought I'd give Vanster another chance to respond to this. I'm sure he just missed it. There is a reason the left wants to get children involved.

and here, i'll even stick up for you. Vanster is saying you can't be a bad teacher, because then they wouldn't REALLY be a teacher.

but i've had good days and bad days but i think overall i was a pretty good person/teacher

Last edited:
We are occupied, We are humiliated.

Saul Alinsky's rule for radicals #5. "Ridicule is man's most potent weapon".

EFa1UO7WkAI0bLA.jpg

but hey........teaching 6th grade kids about FLETCHING makes them a good teacher Vanster says. He cares about the kids and their future.

The Media is saying all across the chans that
'there is no evidence Biden did anything wrong'

maybe they should bring on a child to present such bullshit
because then we couldn't hurt their feelz

According to Biden:

It is not Presidential to phone up the Ukraine and say: "Hey, we're looking for a server, have you seen it?"

But it is ok for a Vice-President to phone up the Ukraine and say "Fire the federal prosecutor investigating my sons company, or you don't get 1 billion dollars in loans".

Ok.

Oh, but it is totally not the same thing, because Joe Biden doesn't talk to Hunter Biden about anything relating to his company... not even when playing Golf with an executive of said company or when Hunter Biden said you talked about the company that one time.

Ok Joe. Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... Orange Man Bad!. Got it.

The Media is saying all across the chans that
'there is no evidence Biden did anything wrong'

maybe they should bring on a child to present such bullshit
because then we couldn't hurt their feelz

the autistic fetal alcohol syndrome children are our future

Declines in vocabulary among American adults within levels of educational attainment, 1974–2016

EAa5SUVWsAAqsIk.png

only they can give it to us straight

but only with proper SOROS/GATES handling and medication

EFu8u01X0AAyFBw.png

Last edited:
" President Trump reportedly suggested during a March meeting with White House advisers that officials should shoot migrants in their legs to slow them down. He also reportedly suggested the border wall having a water-filled trench, stocked with snakes or alligators."

:lol: this guy

Back