[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

dang ne1 else read about biden and his sons corruption w/ ukraine?

im shocked disappointed angered etc and im a vital independent vote

cant say we independents will be voting democrat come 2020 this is too much

It was such a shock; I've never heard about biden's son and his illegal interactions and how Biden used his political influence to stop an investigation. I'm sure now that the FBI knows about it, they'll do something.

P4L1NYf.png

:lol:

After reading the memo these are my thoughts.

1. This is a memo, its not a verbatim version of the conversation
2. If what is in the memo is true, Trump didn't do anything illegal
3. Unless the Ukraine president was really trying to tongue punch Trump's ass, that memo sounds a lot like Trump wrote it all out himself. The language used sounds way too much like Trump in any given conversation

ukraine, if you’re listening, i hope you’re able to find the dnc server that is missing

ask crowdstrike if u need more details

ZELENSKY: I would also like to thank you for your great support in the area of defense. We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps. Specifically, we are almost. ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your weal thy people. ... The server, they say Ukraine has it.

ukraine hacked the dnc and they're holding the server hostage what do i win brasstax !!

maybe a blank check for a million dollars would help find it

You are so dense blank check is an expression meaning rampant unchecked spending

It says it in the def it doesnt mean an actual blank check :ftard:

Are you watching too many Disney movies

God lemon is trigged now reeee

Back