Love the stare of death.

bqlh9who5fo31.jpg

George Soros is backing Greta Thunberg

7yzG4pk.png

914j.jpg

EFMqFHOUEAAqIV-

:lol: gg #Trump2020

Last edited:
Well... I don't know who is enabling this shit, but they need to put in a boat and pushed out to sea....

United Nations Climate Action Summit: Greta Thunberg and 15 other children filed a complaint against five countries over the climate crisis

Swedish climate activist Greta Thunberg and 15 other children filed a complaint with the United Nations Monday alleging that five of the world's major economies have violated their human rights by not taking adequate action to stop the unfolding climate crisis.

"You have stolen my dreams and my childhood with your empty words — and yet, I'm one of the lucky ones," Thunberg said Monday. "People are suffering, people are dying."

The petition names five countries -- Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey -- which they say have failed to uphold their obligations under the Convention on the Rights of the Child, a 30-year-old human rights treaty which is the most widely ratified in history.

Pretty sure the architects of the "Rights of a Child" were thinking more along the lines of children dying of starvation, diseases, slavery and trafficking ect... not providing a 16 year old with a tool to sue the largest economies of Europe because she is scared of climate change.

Last edited:
Well... I don't know who is enabling this shit, but they need to put in a boat and pushed out to sea....

United Nations Climate Action Summit: Greta Thunberg and 15 other children filed a complaint against five countries over the climate crisis

Pretty sure the architects of the "Rights of a Child" were thinking more along the lines of children dying of starvation, diseases, slavery and trafficking ect... not providing a 16 year old with a tool to sue the largest economies of Europe because she is scared of climate change.

She angers me, and more and more the climate change people do. What in the hell is wrong with change? It's a fucking fact of life. All of this shit is just fear mongering. This little girl - and more importantly those behind her - makes no positive impact on anyone's life, no suggestion for a solution, only pointing the finger saying bad, bad, bad. Well what should people do? Fuck her, and who ever is behind her. I hope she self destructs like a Disney produced pop star when these people are done with her.

Nothing will change. I can't think of the number so I won't quote it but to replace coal/natural gas with nuclear would require double digit nuclear plants.

We haven't built a new one since 1977.

Natural gas is great if you like fracking the shit out of the planet and polluting ground water .

Now turns out wind power is killing the shit out of birds and bats.. that makes the planet champions heads explode.

Solar kills animals and takes a shit load of room and both combined aren't even close to replacing a few diesel powered generators much less supplying the power grid.

Meanwhile EVERY FUCKING thing you buy needs to be plugged in. :rofl:

soylent greta, a wealthy white european, sails across the atlantic to the american east coast without invitation to tell american people how they should live -- then accuses americans of colonialism and racism

lol

These people talking about climate change don’t get that their plush comfortable lives are polluting the world. Take away their A/C, indoor plumbing, and modern conveniences and they’ll be begging for a coal power plant next week.

What we should do is replace money with enviro credits. So whatever you buy has to be paid for in the form of a ‘penalty’ for the % of harm you cause the planet. So you go to work for 12hours a day hand picking soybeans and you earn enough credits for 1hour of air conditioning and 1 soy burger.

Of course the ruling class will be safely tucked away inside bunkers to protect them from the hurricanes and earthquakes that make the rest of the world inhospitable to live in. I swear to god these people got their educations from watching ‘the day after tomorrow’

200 years in the timeline of the planet is NOT a pattern.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Germany, France, Brazil, Argentina and Turkey?

Hey.. lets conveniently ignore the biggest polluters on this planet.
Fucking virtue signaling, FAS having dumbass.

Back