i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

I'm assuming it must be the nude pic comments... (but this is unlikely on the basis that Rayn effectively said it hasn't happened).

Convenient to accuse admins of deleting rep comments whilst offering no proof that the comment existed in the first place or evidence that it's been removed. You haven't even put forth the details of the message you claim existed. I would think if it were so horrible you would take a screenshot of it.

What is truly fascinating though after looking over your rep comments is that the only one you're complaining about is the one you're alleging has vanished.

private reputation comments are deforming his daughters public reputation

i am confused

Srs, this thread been the funniest thing today, and I hit my friend in the hand with a spade, so that's saying something.

Time for some updated cliffs?

Prease?

main question is why would ICFire post photos of her navy hard core daughter.

naptown trolled the fuck out of him

-rep = I have nudies of your daughter

ICFire freaks the fuck out, whines at daughter, daughter threats naptown

people loling here, ICFire getting out of control

naptown and sxpngs posting gifs

ICFire getting :(

and we're hitting the page 60 soon. 100 by midnight.

:popcorn:

Cliffs now are the same as cliffs on page 5.

Except she made an appearance briefly about 8 pages back to come close down TW before naptown reminded her why she freaked in the first place.

Well that and the fact that her complaint was that naptown had the audacity to take her PRIVATE message PUBLIC :scared:

IQ is obv hereditary

Why delete them if the claim is nothing said was wrong?

Of course now they are denying it was said...

XQC2BCC.gif

private reputation comments are deforming his daughters public reputation

i am confused

That's cause you have such a difficult time keeping different discussions separate.

Which apparently is a mass malady here given some of the response that keep repeating themselves.

No my concern though, some things have been cleared up even if now denial of their existence is going on.

Now I'm out for good on this thread.

and who gives a shit anyway?

i have nudes of your mom, icfire. you gonna go tell on me?

you're such a little bitch.

Convenient so much has disappeared, yeah isn't it...

ah well

Who left you the rep comment that has since disappeared? What was the nature of the comment? Shall we take a page from your playbook and not threaten you with a lawsuit over libel but mention that it was a possibility?

That's cause you have such a difficult time keeping different discussions separate.

Which apparently is a mass malady here given some of the response that keep repeating themselves.

No my concern though, some things have been cleared up even if now denial of their existence is going on.

Now I'm out for good on this thread.

tumblr_lrwanhMiDF1qj93o4o1_400.gif

Back