i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 27 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 27 of 76
Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
521 - 02-16-2013, 22:28
I think TW should kick money into a pot to buy 2 Colts tickets and 2 gopros, one each for Naptown and one each for ICFire.

Sponsored Links
Noumenon
VeteranXX
Old
522 - 02-16-2013, 22:29
yep, ban him and his jay leno jaw daughter

i dont like banning people but when it comes to them threatening this site, **** em.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
523 - 02-16-2013, 22:29
I'm fairly sure in the aftermath of tehvul and the ads getting pulled Rayn is pretty likely to ****can anyone that threatens this place.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
524 - 02-16-2013, 22:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrillKillKulT View Post
I think TW should kick money into a pot to buy 2 Colts tickets and 2 gopros, one each for Naptown and one each for ICFire.
okay, i could go for that option as well

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
525 - 02-16-2013, 22:30
more awkward

icfire's posts ITT

or all of the misses in the dunk comp

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
526 - 02-16-2013, 22:32
**** i forgot that was on

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
527 - 02-16-2013, 22:32
Does he not realize that naptown hasn't posted ANYTHING in this thread? He posted comments from the daughter and a link to a HION thread. Yet that old retard thinks naptown has somehow deformed the character of this troll child?

Seriously everything in this thread that is questionable has been posted by people other than naptown..

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
528 - 02-16-2013, 22:33
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
Does he not realize that naptown hasn't posted ANYTHING in this thread? He posted comments from the daughter and a link to a HION thread. Yet that old retard thinks naptown has somehow deformed the character of this troll child?

Seriously everything in this thread that is questionable has been posted by people other than naptown..
So you are another that doesn't actually know what and over how long a period that has transpired. This is the the tail end of something started some time ago.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
529 - 02-16-2013, 22:35
Quote:
You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
530 - 02-16-2013, 22:36
uh-huh, fact I often come in, like tonight and instigate it... Ohhhhhh

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
531 - 02-16-2013, 22:39
Quote:
You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
532 - 02-16-2013, 22:39
do you truly believe in that tiny little stupid old brain of yours that you are the one instigating?

i mean, seriously?

Xcursion
VeteranXX
Old
533 - 02-16-2013, 22:39
Quote:
We need to have a talk.

first off, for all his racist nonsense Absent is one of the more intelligent people on this forum. I would hardly call his racism "Frothing at the mouth". While he's ranting he is still able to stay articulate and well written.

Your troll child on the other hand, is frothing at the mouth. So much so, that she didn't know the difference between defamation and deformation. Or if she is aware of the difference she's too dense to realize the phrase is defamation of character.

Furthermore, You sir, you were the idiot that brought your daughter here. Yes, someone found a picture of her and posted it. YOU could have ended it by not replying to that thread.. You know that this forum generally regards you in a less than favorable way. You posted "that's my daughter", you gave them the response they wanted. YOU YOU YOU.

You were the one that brought that thread to her attention. You are wholly responsible for your predicament. You post like a ****ing jackass non stop, knowing it's going bring you unwanted attention. You goad people into ****ing with you all the while claiming you're trolling them. You are the one that has to quote and reply to every negative thing said about you. Just like I know you're going to have to respond to this. You are the one that lacks the self control to stop, just stop replying and ignore people.

Have some personal ****ing responsibility for your dysfunctional lifestyle. Accept responsibility for bringing this mess to your troll daughters doorstep. You think you're cute and funny, in reality you are the problem. not everyone else.
How dare you! Logic has no place on this forum.

HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
534 - 02-16-2013, 22:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spxnge View Post
more awkward

icfire's posts ITT

or all of the misses in the dunk comp

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
535 - 02-16-2013, 22:44
Quote:

****, i didn't even realize that, you are right.

Naptown is a victim in all this.

Hudson
VeteranXV
Old
536 - 02-16-2013, 22:45
Sorry sir, on that note I will show some restraint and do what ICPedo cannot. Leave this thread for the rest of the day.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
537 - 02-16-2013, 22:46
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
lol, you all have such short attention spans.

What nap wanted was to have me leave like mofo, like tigran... only it has now turned around and may or may not bite him in the ass.

...and this forum.

not up to me.
why the **** would i want this guy to leave

LOL

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
538 - 02-16-2013, 22:46
hey, I left for a good portion of the day and came back to tweak the idiots before retiring for the evening myself hudson so get off you damn high horse you got involved here tonight so you are no mr high and mighty either.

ICMeltdown
VeteranX
Old
539 - 02-16-2013, 22:47
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
why the **** would i want this guy to leave

LOL
yeah buddy...

Spxnge
VeteranXV
Old
540 - 02-16-2013, 22:48
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
yeah buddy...

Page 27 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!