Harvard graduates showing up in my FB friends list..

RebelToRumble

Veteran X
I just noticed that I have several Harvard graduates showing up in my Facebook friends list... none of which I'm actually friends with.

Anyone else have this problem?

facebook.jpg

I hit refresh and a new batch shows up. I click on their profiles and all are Harvard graduates, some are Facebook employees. I can't see any of their profile information.

:sunny::wave:

a while back some guy from england who thought he knew me added me as a friend
i confirmed just to see if i knew him

unfortunately i did not know him
and all of his friends kept trying to add me thinking i was this same guy he thought i was

i don't think that's your problem tho

and all of his friends kept trying to add me thinking i was this same guy he thought i was

Yeah these aren't friends request, they're all just showing up in my 12 friends display. When i look at my actual friends list, none of them are there...but their pictures and names show up on my wall as friends of mine.

A girl that used to hang around our house a lot back when i was in college changed her facebook status to " is wondering why I am getting so many facebook friend requests all of a sudden, what did i do now?" 20 minutes before i checked her facebook page to show a friend pictures of her, my friend had showed me a video of some "random" girl that went to our college getting caught sucking a dick in an alley outside of a bar. Maybe that's your problem?

probably because your name is pip.

Back