[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Can someone tell me what "Soon" is supposed to be referencing :(

Look at the picture. Where is "Soon." placed?

Spoiler

lmao picking out black people at funeral and posting 1 hour long youtubes, must be a slow maga day again

It's interesting, when you watch "the bunch," and their "any day now" shtick, it's obvious they know the noose is tightening, gallows to follow.

[gifv]https://i.imgur.com/ASSeug7.mp4[/gifv]

:lol:

Did you do that one yourself? Guessing at the time you spent on my eyes and however many minutes on the rest of you exposing yourself as a PS newb, you've put some time into this. Given your skills, I'd say at least 2 hours on me and probably 3 hours on this.

gj engineer from University Of Phoenix

Did you do that one yourself? Guessing at the time you spent on my eyes and however many minutes on the rest of you exposing yourself as a PS newb, you've put some time into this. Given your skills, I'd say at least 2 hours on me and probably 3 hours on this.

:rofl:

badmofo, in his end, when really really mad, would do the :rofl: emoji.

Ben was a fun opponent, and I am poorer in his absence.
rip BaDmOfo, we hardly knew ye.

u'd be really angry too if soros stole all of orange county with ballot harvesting and u couldn't even get away with trying to defend one north carolina seat with a little light fraud

i'm willing to bet havax makes more money a year than you do. you have a useless degree at a bad school and perform a job a dog could do.

you should respect your betters
badmofo, in his end, when really really mad, would do the :rofl: emoji.

Ben was a fun opponent, and I am poorer in his absence.
rip BaDmOfo, we hardly knew ye.
he also went crazy on tw (like you), went senile (like you), raged over small things (like you) and literally drank himself to death (like you're trying to do)

Last edited:
Back