Page 3731 of 8750
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74601 - 06-09-2018, 04:13
Quote:
Originally Posted by DocHolliday View Post
I quit trying to get people to understand Trumps M.O.

Seems pretty damn obvious to me, but people are so biased and filled with vitriol towards him they just can't see it or don't want to admit it for pretty obvious reasons.

Sponsored Links
havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
74602 - 06-09-2018, 04:18

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
74603 - 06-09-2018, 04:30
trump prob got more nigs vouchin for him now than obama did lol

Milk-Man
VeteranXX
Old
74604 - 06-09-2018, 07:48
15 pages added yesterday... damn

SuperTrap
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74605 - 06-09-2018, 08:54
Pelosi campaigning for republicans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pdl_6g8x4ns

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mq3WBm_U6x4

Lord Elessar
or something³
Contributor
Old
74606 - 06-09-2018, 08:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaPpY View Post
trump prob got more nigs vouchin for him now than obama did lol
I wouldn't put it past Trump to commute hundreds of black drug offender sentences as an October surprise. The Johnson drug granny was testing the waters. He already has Kayne and now Rodman keeping it real for him.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74607 - 06-09-2018, 09:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by triple View Post
I was never a member of the republican party since they went insane

go watch an old speech by bush in 2001 or whatever

bush looks like Thomas Jefferson next to trump

proof: https://youtu.be/TvI69F8uf1A?t=43

republicans were wrong, but at least they used to disagree based in reality and had some class. what happened?
Not exactly sure as to what you are trying to say by this, "Used to disagree based in reality and had some class"?

There is a great book you should read called, Cuckservative: How "Conservatives" Betrayed America. In it, it explains PERFECTLY what was and is wrong with the conservative party in the US today. So when I read "Used to disagree based in reality and had some class", I instantly think back to the actual actions taken by the conservatives in how they capitulate in just about everything from the Emocrats. They are literally - the party of pussies. You don't like Trump because he is not capitulating to every demand of the One World Communist Global Order.

Why don't you move to the EU; an entire continent made up of people just like you? You can live in misery over there with hundreds of millions of other people just as miserable as you.

*edit - maybe we can get a trade going with Canada and trade a bunch of yous (triple) to Canada and in exchange, we get pagy, amram, Hellsfury, and smiling Canadian (and any other right-thinking Canadians we have on this board). Those 4+ are easily worth several 100 regressive Americans.

Last edited by samUwell; 06-09-2018 at 09:54..
chaiwalla
VeteranX
Old
74608 - 06-09-2018, 10:04

GEOTUS Trump! MAGA

trump/putin/pence 2024

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74609 - 06-09-2018, 10:44
Quote:
Trump was a democrat when I was a republican, lol. I guess hypocrisy only goes one way, though.
I've seen videos of him spanning 20 years. I've never seen him anywhere but the middle, so it doesn't really matter if he was a KKK grand master, an official in the Communist Party, or ran the DNC. He's been consistent.

The problem here and the disconnect for you, is that the old liberals have shifted so far left to Communism, that they think everyone who isn't at least a liberal is far-right (no such thing really) extremist.

Quote:
Oh, and this reminds me!

Top 10 signs you're in a cult, #10: "Former members are shunned and perceived as hostile."

that sounds familiar
You were never a conservative. You were just a mindless patsy. You were always for big government, wars, and whatever kikes wanted. I sincerely doubt you ever said a word about the 1A or 2A in your life before the Obama-era.

You were never a "former member" of anything other than mindless sheep, and you are still in that official party.

samUwell
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74610 - 06-09-2018, 11:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AlMsTm1TkzM

triple
VeteranXV
Old
74611 - 06-09-2018, 11:12
Quote:
I've seen videos of him spanning 20 years. I've never seen him anywhere but the middle, so it doesn't really matter if he was a KKK grand master, an official in the Communist Party, or ran the DNC. He's been consistent.
Yeah, telling everyone he was sending investigators to Hawaii to get to the bottom of where Obama was REALLY born was pretty moderate of him.

Validuz
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
74612 - 06-09-2018, 11:18
Quote:
Yeah, telling everyone he was sending investigators to Hawaii to get to the bottom of where Obama was REALLY born was pretty moderate of him.
Obama spent most of his childhood in foreign countries. It's a fair thing to check.

Our founding fathers (and other intelligent people) understand that you need to minimize all possibilities of a President getting elected who doesn't have the US's best interests at heart.

It's funny how you have a problem with that, but are still repeating this Russia nonsense with Trump.

What a mindless simpleton and hypocrite.

triple
VeteranXV
Old
74613 - 06-09-2018, 11:22
Quote:
Obama spent most of his childhood in foreign countries.
1968-1971 is not "most of his childhood"

Quote:
Our founding fathers (and other intelligent people) understand that you need to minimize all possibilities of a President getting elected who doesn't have the US's best interests at heart.
Yes, you do.

http://thehill.com/homenews/administ...stated-into-g7

Last edited by triple; 06-09-2018 at 11:24..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
74614 - 06-09-2018, 11:34
triple has Americas best interest at heart for sure

all he wants is ironically what other mega transnational corps want for america (who also share no tax burden here or loyalty)........but who do pay for and sponsor all that dummy advertising triple cares so much about but also makes no money or beneficial gain from.......other than more home team homer isms

pick your path america

or

you don't get to enjoy the benefits of both realms at the same time for much longer.......

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
74615 - 06-09-2018, 11:35
Thankfully Russia gave Crimea back and stopped being a large economic power.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
74616 - 06-09-2018, 11:37
MUH RUSSIA.......we can't have a president who works for a foreign government

is under their influence

coming from politicians speaking live off the floor of AIPAC and doing the bidding of soon to be economic adversaries and enemies in China

fuk i wish i could make stuff like this up

but lucky for me i don't need to........triple's of world do that for us next to hourly on here

Dutch
VeteranXX
Old
74617 - 06-09-2018, 11:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
yeah and he would prob tweet the same thing with kim jong ugh, so what

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
74618 - 06-09-2018, 11:39
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Thankfully Russia gave Crimea back and stopped being a large economic power.
hahahaahah

we taught them a lesson by kicking them out of the G-8 and making it G-7 that China can't even be bothered to show up to

I am just glad that nobody kicked out America when we occupied Afghanistan and Iraq under less than questionable motives and reasoning........

but this is like when we boycotted the Olympics in the 80's because of Russia illegally occupying Afghanistan much like we are today

it seems like we have a lot of rules and standards, but they don't last long or never last long enough that they have to apply to anyone Universally.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
74619 - 06-09-2018, 12:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dutch View Post
yeah and he would prob tweet the same thing with kim jong ugh, so what
Friday night

let these pathetic old saps have their safe space

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
74620 - 06-09-2018, 12:26
these "g" groups r supposedly informal anyway so donnie should just create G-UNIT w/ putin and kim

boris johnson will join up after he seizes power in the united kkkaliphate

Page 3731 of 8750

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
#trump2018 , 'tism tantrum , ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) , absentthecuck , ban dare , but her emails , cael cuck crying cockgobbler , cael cuckersaurus rex , cael the triggered , captain taxleach , ching chong cael melting , coombz=actual shit 4 brains , crypto-nazi thread , cuck bannon , dutch embarrassment , eric skogland remax , havax getting tagged to hr , havax= actual shit for brains , i'm jimmy pop , it was a grift all along , jeffrey kaminskas , kale is for cucks , kiint = michael , kiint_the_fat_cunt , maga , patriots >* , seriously ban dare , shit flinging trumpet monkeys , shitlibs , simina mihaela bonner , sperg thread , trump going to prison , trump justice warriors , vanster chokes women , vanster is still an idiot