Gofishgrrl lures in a tasty meal

Aestis said:
Yes, she got a tattoo of canada on her foot. She also wanted people on tw to give her money and be her "angels of the internet" to pay for her trip to Canada

:rofl: You've got to be kidding. Tell me you fucktards didn't throw her money! (I know you didn't aes). Package her ass in a refridgerator crate and mark it no return.

[SES]BaNsHee said:
:rofl: You've got to be kidding. Tell me you fucktards didn't throw her money! (I know you didn't aes). Package her ass in a refridgerator crate and mark it no return.
I dunno if anyone did. Colosus acted like he was going to set up a fund for her and she got so happy and called TW the "angels of the internet." Then she realized he was making fun of her and it turned into a good thread

About the attention: GFG used to post her eye pic trying to make guys think she wasn't a beast. People kept saying "OMG PICS PLZ" and fueling her. Now everyone can see her pics, and NO ONE is going to ask to see those again ;)

Aestis said:
I dunno if anyone did. Colosus acted like he was going to set up a fund for her and she got so happy and called TW the "angels of the internet." Then she realized he was making fun of her and it turned into a good thread

About the attention: GFG used to post her eye pic trying to make guys think she wasn't a beast. People kept saying "OMG PICS PLZ" and fueling her. Now everyone can see her pics, and NO ONE is going to ask to see those again ;)

still waiting for YOUR pic you hunk of burning luv

You need to get a fucking life. You fucking morons act like 5 year olds at recess.

It wasn't funny in teh first place. How is it STILL funny?

Strega said:
Yet you continue to post...amazing.

Like you got room to talk?

Skeletons are in your closet too, fried chicken skeletons that is, stripped to the bone by gfg

Mav said:

Skeletons are in your closet too, fried chicken skeletons that is, stripped to the bone by gfg
oh for gods sake shut up, you fucking idiot.

Mav said:

Holy shit, MAV commenting on someone else's eating habbits. I can now say I have fucking seen it ALL.

Back